★ | #10 | lunch

★ | 10 | lunch"did you just describe your father?"

★ | 10 | lunch
"did you just describe your father?"

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

everywhere, everything noah kahan ft. Gracie abrams
"i know every route in this county."

_______________

TUCKED away in the corner of a locally owned restaurant found deep within the city, the two sat comfortably in a booth, fueling their bodies with several different types of dishes as they discussed their plan for the day.

“Actually chew your food, please. You're gonna choke and I don't feel like performing the heimlich on you.” Heeseung pointed out, glancing down at the bowl in front of him as he heard a scoff from across the table.

“What did you even learn it for then?” Haewon snickered, hand wrapping around the glass of water she had with her at the table.

“For someone who actually needs help one day if there's not actually medical professionals now. Don't be the first person I have to use that on, or I'll make fun of you for the rest of your life.” The boy rolled his eyes.

Haewon repeated his words quietly, raising her pitch to tease him as he shot her a knowing glare, shaking his head off to the side with a sigh.

“You’re so lucky I can't just ditch you right now. You'd one hundred percent get lost and end up on a missing flier. But, fortunately for you, I am responsible and do not want to get in trouble with your parents.” Heeseung smiled plainly, his voice laced with sarcasm.

“Like you'd ever actually ditch me. And also, I'm responsible— when I want to be. I'd be perfectly fine here by myself.” Haewon huffed, narrowing her eyes.

“Yeah, sure. Totally. I believe you.”

“Stop talking like that before I actually stab you with my fork.” She threatened half-jokingly.

“You're so mean.” Heeseung muttered, shoving a bite of food into his mouth as the girl chuckled and hummed in content.

“I know. But you still tolerate me.” Haewon pointed out with a cheeky grin, leaning back in the cushioned seat, hands folding in her lap.

“Only because I've known you all my life.” Heeseung countered, nose scrunching up slightly.

“Why is it so hard for your mind to grasp around the fact that you're actually just a good friend and care about me?” Haewon teased, raising a brow.