★ | #01 | chocolate milk

★ | #01 | chocolate milk"what happened to your shirt?"

| #01 | chocolate milk
"what happened to your shirt?"

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

ever since new york harry styles
"must this hurt you just before you go?"

__________

march,1999.

SHE tossed the napkin in the trash, a sigh leaving her lips as she tugged her blazer shut, attempting to cover the beige-colored stain left on her white blouse.

Senior year was hell.

School was hell.

Seong Haewon left the girl's bathroom, backpack swung over her shoulder as she kept her head hung low in embarrassment, pushing through the crowded hallways, insecurities rushing through her as her shoulders tensed up.

The slight breeze brushed against her skin delicately as she stepped outside, a heavy breath falling from her lips as her grip on the strap of her backpack loosened, relaxing underneath the newly spring air.

Her walk from there was more relaxed, as less people were found in the quiet of the school garden.

Haewon brought her hand up, threading her fingers through her hair, eyes wandering around in search of a comforting presence she was accustomed to.

As her eyes fell on his familiar face, hunched over a notebook as he tapped his pencil against his lips in concentration, headphones plugged into a Sony walkman.

She huffed out a small laugh before she quickened her steps, wrapping her arms around his shoulders from behind abruptly in a successful attempt to startle him.

"Boo." She said plainly, not much effort put into her words as he jumped in surprise from the contact.

Haewon stifled a laugh at his reaction, removing her arms from his shoulders as she shrugged off her backpack, taking a seat across from him at the picnic table he had claimed to use.

"Hello to you too, Haewon." Lee Heeseung snickered, rolling his eyes playfully as he pulled his headphones off of his ears, letting them hang loosely around his neck.

His hand reached out, pushing a small, paper bag across the table to reside in front of her, his gaze shifting up from his notebook to look at her.

"I got cookies for us to share from the vending machine." He murmured, eyes narrowing slightly upon notice of the stain on her blouse peeking out past her blazer, which she hugged close to her chest.