"It was stolen." This time he said with no movements at all and staring at 4's soul.

      A guard entered the room and pointed the gun at 80970, "Devin #80970, you are under arrest for suspicion of stealing an illegal weapon from a high security building. For this suspicion and unwillingness to cooperate, you will be tortured until the truth is revealed. If you choose to tell the truth as I am speaking, you will be sentenced to half of the original sentencing." The guard handcuffed his hands behind his back and squeezed tightly for it to cause 80970 to wince. Grabbing his elbow's, the guard pushed him through the door and into the car. 

     This whole time 80970 stayed silent. As he was pushed into the car, grabbed tightly by two guards, and as he watched the car move. He chose to stay silent. 

      3007 and 4178 were standing in the hallway with the door to the room they were torturing and questioning 80970 was at. They stayed silent the whole time, watching the interrogation happen; acknowledging each other's presence being so close. They felt like this was a bonding experience and something both will never forget.

     4 was doing all the questioning this time, proving themselves to be useful in finding liars. They were also the only one with guts to actually torture him. The other council members were confidently showing they could torture a person but was all for show. 2 stared at the knife for a while before shakily picking it up. They looked at the council for interruption, but they stood far away. Devin #4 was the one who approached him and assured they could do it.

     Killing someone as self-defense was something, but hurting someone to get information out was immoral. That was the thought that swarmed 4178. 3007 watched with distress but also curiosity, wanting to know how something like this would have been done in the ancient times.

      "The computer shows how you checked in and never checked out. Only the next day was when you checked in again and finally started checking out the guns you used. We know it's you; fingerprints needed for this. So, tell me, was it you who stole the gun?"4 grabbed his arm and pulled it tight, causing him to grunt in pain. They pressed the blade against the vein that popped out and crushed it.

      He stayed silent yet his eyes spoke a thousand words. He was watching the knife terrified about it being used to cut his skin, but he also had eyes of betrayal. 

       4 sliced his hand and blood gushed out. They watched 80970 and waited for him to admit to everything now that he was wincing and moaning in pain. Nothing. 4 went over to his face and placed the blade on his nose. "Did you steal the gun?"

       He closed his eyes and gasped then had a sound come out of his mouth before stopping. He wanted to desperately say something but also desperately wanted to stay silent.

      "DIY nose piercing," they said as they sliced the nostril from the end to beginning. 

       His nostril now had a moveable flap but was hidden by the blood running down his nose to his mouth and down his neck. He inhaled sharply and cried. Blood entering his mouth, he spit out blood and saliva while wailing.

       4 smiled, content that 80970 would finally tell them the truth. With just two swipes of the blade, he had given up. But they were wrong. He cried silently and bit his lip, making sure the only words coming out his mouth were, "Please." 

      "I'll stop when you tell me." 4 went over to his hand and pressed the blade onto his palm. Making sure that this time, it would not be a cut but a stab through the hand.

       3007 gasped and stopped mid gasp to stop themselves from finishing the gasp. Intrigue and distress became panic and nausea. There was no way the council would stab someone to get an answer out. Now that it was most likely that he would lie to stop the torture from progressing. They wanted to turn away but 4178 stopped them.