5. Final Showdown & PINCH

Here is the final chapter in the arc. I will be busy because of school and college because this fall I will be in my first year of college. However, I will try to write this story the best I can if I have the motivation to.

I will likely add another work for more information in the future (characters, locations, crews, devil fruits, maybe relationships?, and worldbuilding); however, I will probably start when we get to the grand line.

Also, shout out to these stories; without them, I don't think I would have the idea for this fanfic.

(The Ultimate Worst Generation by Stringdog and The Best Crew to Find the One Piece by Raptor)

Some ideas were inspired by them, so I'm giving credit where credit is deserved.

_______

Fun Fact: There are devil fruits that exist that are cursed; these devil fruits are not in the devil fruit encyclopedia, and not even the world government knows where to find these fruits or where they are found. These fruits contain cursed godlike powers but still function as devil fruits, so the same weaknesses affects them.

_______

Loguetown, Marine Base

In an office, a white-haired man was smoking two cigars while wearing a coat with the word 'commodore.'

"THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN DRAW, ERZA," said the man who was looking at the drawing like a child made it.

"I'm sorry, smoker; neither I nor my companion don't have good drawing skills. The only thing we had was a straw hat, which is the best thing we could do," said Erza.

"Where is your companion?" said Smoker, who looked pissed. "Well, he's gone back home to celebrate my other comrades reaching S-class," said Erza.

"Okay, then, though I'm not your boss, you need to get the pictures of these individuals; they can become a big threat on the grand line if we don't catch them here and now," said Smoker.

"Should I be aware of some other pirates?" said Erza. "Yes, Midoriya; however, he was only rumored to destroy one of Arlong's posts about 2 weeks ago and recently beat an 18,000,000 beli pirate named Gentle. However, we failed to take a picture or get an idea of what he looks like; he would probably have the same bounty as Straw Hat."

"Thanks for the info; I will be on my way," said Erza, leaving Smoker's office to patrol Logtown.

__________

Tika Island

Currently, a fierce pirate battle is going on where the Tsukasa Pirates are attempting to take over Tika village; however, currently, two commanders are defeated while the other one is killed. Currently, Zoro, with only two swords, is fighting a fisherman named Denji. Luffy and Valac made it to Tsukasa and his Vice Captain Hyoga.

...

"Those pirates were weak," said Valac. "Impressive you made it this far; now I must ask, do you think you can defeat us?" said Tsukasa, but then Luffy yelled.

"I WILL KICK YOUR ASS FOR HURTING MY CREW," said Luffy, stretching his arm back to attack with Gum-Gum pistol. However, Tsukasa dodges to the right, and then Luffy attacks him using a powerful kick, but Tsukasa blocks with a sword that he stole from Zoro.

"Your pathetic crew helps civilians rather than killing them; all pirates kill for themselves, even Gold D. Roger," said Tsukasa. At this time, Valac and Hyoga were both fighting. Valac turns both his hands into shadow blades, and Hyoga uses the sword that he stole from Kirito. then clash blades together.