1. Shell Town & The anomaly

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoy it, because this is going to be a long series. Anyway, thank you for reading.

Note: I don't own any of these series besides OC.

(I revised Chapter 1 to make it better and more readable and added some dialogue for the story and consistency.)

___________________________________________

On a luscious ship

On this ship, a fancy party was taking place where people were dancing, however...

"HOLY CRAP PIRATES," said a civilian.

Outside of the ship, a pirate ship can be seen, and then suddenly it starts to fire cannonballs. Most of the civilians attempt to escape. The pirate ship comes close enough that pirates jump on board.

During this time, a girl with orange hair snuck onto the pirate ship to steal from the pirates.

...

A large, obese woman can be seen screaming at some of her subordinates for stupid reasons while another subordinate grabs two barrels out of the water to bring them to the bottom of the deck.

"How much booze can be inside there?" said a pirate subordinate. "I know, two barrels of sweet booze sound nice," said the other pirate subordinate. Then a kid walks by with pink hair, scared.

"Hey kid, keep looting, and don't tell Alvida," said the subordinate, but then one of the barrels popped out, and a guy wearing a straw hat came out of the barrel, punching two of the subordinates. He is wearing a red shirt with blue pants and a straw hat.

"HUH, WHAT IS A PERSON DOING INSIDE A BARREL?" screamed some subordinates, but then the other barrel broke entirely.

"HUHHHH!" screamed the subordinates.

"Hey, Luffy... I TOLD YOU WE NEEDED A BETTER SHIP YOU RUBBER DUMBASS," said a tall (6'0) somewhat muscular man wearing a white T-shirt with ragged black pants, brown hair, and a noticeable green neckless, holding Luffy by the neck.

However, the subordinates pull up their swords and surround both of them. The tall man lets Luffy go.

"KILL THEM," said one of the subordinates, but when the subordinates were charging, the tall man said, "You guys can get a free shot." As he whispered 'iron body', the subordinates laughed, but when they clashed with the tall man's body, it caused the sword to break.

"WHAT HOW?" said the subordinates. "Sorry, that's a secret," said the tall man, ducking to dodge stretched-out fist whipping the subordinates away.

"Alright, it's your turn, Valac," said Luffy. Then Valac grabs the other subordinates and throws them to the ground.

After beating all the subordinates, Luffy and Valac try to make their way up the deck; however, they manage to go the wrong way. "Not that way," said the pink-haired teen.

Luffy falls into the pantry and prays to open a crate to eat some apples. Valac jumps down to eat the apples; however, the pink-haired boy introduces himself. "My name is Koby; both of you are?" said Koby.

"My name is Valac, and this is Luffy. We were on a boat when it got sunk into a whirlpool," said Valac.

"How did you survive that?" said Koby, generally dumbfounded. "I don't know, supernatural luck, I guess," said Valac, not knowing why he wasn't dead.

"Man, this ship is amazing," said Luffy, but Valac said, "So are you with that fat ass bitch Alvida, Koby, because I sure heard those pirates say that they were part of Alvida's crew?"