3. Syrup Village & The Bounty!?

Hello, welcome to a new chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

It took more than 2 weeks to write, but it was worth it. Also, I have some BIG ideas for the future, so stay around for that.

_______________

On the Sea

The crew was playing a game famous for ending up in the world as an anomaly. The game was called UNO, but the name changed to UNO PIECE to gain more sales worldwide.

"GOD DAMIT ZORO," said Nami as she got +4 from Zoro. Zoro gave a slite chuckle. He now had one card remaining.

"don't be too cocky Zoro," Said Valac, giving a slight psychopathic smile.

Kirito does his turn but still has 8 cards left due to Nami's greed in trying to win. Sukia goes but draws a card, with her now having three cards.

"I win," said Valac as he put down a +4, which gets Nami pissed by the dirty trick but also surprised she didn't think of that.

"Get me out of these chains; I'm so tired," said Luffy.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED US ALL," said everybody. "But I can't use my devil fruit," said Luffy.

"Yeah, sea prism stone is a pain in the ass to deal with. So next time, don't try to kill us all," said Valac, who remembers Luffy raging at the game they were playing.

"Your supernatural luck doesn't work in this game, huh?" said Kirito, knowing how lucky Luffy is.

"Kirito, your supernatural charisma doesn't work on Nami because she is a witch, stuff doesn't work all the time," said Valac snarkily which Nami Responded by hitting him in the head multiple times while Zoro was laughing his ass off.

...

After the game was done, Valac released Luffy from his restraints.

"Where did you get the sea stone cuffs?" said Nami.

"While you were robbing the Navy base in Shells Town, I went to go free Kirito and grabbed a pair just for keepsakes," said Valac.

"I SEE AN ISLAND," said Sukia, who was looking through a binocular.

"Alight, we can finally get our ship," said Luffy.

"Hold on for a moment they might be scared because of Buggy's flag," said Valac.

"We can just stop at the low end of the shore," said Zoro.

Both of the ships arrived at the shore, and everyone got off the ship.

"So what is the place called?" said Kirito, who looked up at the trees while the wind blew.

"It is called Syrup Village; It's not known really for anything," said Nami, while Zoro was getting ready to sleep and Sukia was playing in the sand.

However, Valac and Luffy saw one figure on a little mountain hiding behind a tree and three other people. "Be careful; we are being watched," said Zoro.

Before Zoro could say anything, small rocks were shot at Valac and Luffy, but they dodged as if it were second nature. One of the small rocks hit Valac's arm, but he did not feel anything. while Nami and Sukia ran to the ship to hide.

"HAHA, I AM USOPP, THE LEADER OF THE INVINCIBLE NATION OF PIRATES WHO REIGN OVER THIS ISLAND." Said Usopp, but Valac cut him off.

"You just have your slingshot ass and three little kids who are pretending they are foot soldiers," said Valac in a cold, unimpressed tone.

"Yeah, I can see four presences with my limited observation," said Luffy, who could see the figures just a little distorted as well as Valac.

During this talk, the three kids ran away, scared of their lives and that pirates were going to kill them.