Chapter 19

La tua cazone, Coez  (since they're in italy i couldn't help but put an italian song)

It was sunday that day. 

Minho awoke with the soft light of dawn filtering through the curtains, casting a gentle glow across the room. Stretching his limbs, he slowly sat up, feeling the stiffness of sleep gradually fade away. The quiet hum of Jisung's voice.

Careful not to disturb Jisung, who was still sleeping peacefully in the bed, Minho slipped out from under the covers and padded softly across the room.

He made his way to the small dining area, where a cup of freshly brewed coffee awaited him, steam rising in delicate wisps from its surface. The aroma of the coffee enveloped him, warming him from the inside out as he took a sip, savoring the rich, bittersweet flavor. He really needed that.

"Good morning," Chan's voice greeted him as he entered the dining area, the blond already seated at the table.

"Morning," Minho replied with a nod, offering Chan a small smile before settling into a chair opposite him. The two of them sat in comfortable silence for a moment, enjoying the quiet serenity of the morning together.

"So what are we doing today?"

"We were supposed to go visit the city, but Changbin woke me up with a puke. He's not feeling very well."

"Oh."

"I'll stay with him. You and Jisung go ahead," Chan reassured, taking a sip from his own mug.

"Oh alright. Shouldn't we get him something from the pharmacy?"

"I'll bring him. You guys go and bring us some food."

"Yeah sure, you got it."

"Morning," Jisung's voice suddenly filled the room. He sat next to Chan, joining them at the table, his voice still heavy with sleep as he reached for a brioche.

"Bin is having one of his bad days," Chan filled him in.

"Oh god, not again. What is it, the fourth time?"

Chan shook his head. "Ji please, it's not his fault. He's just got a delicate stomach, alright? It's fine. I'll stay with him. You two go visit the city."

"We can just skip today, it's no big deal," Jisung reassured, leaning against the back of the chair.

"Yeah," Minho agreed, both of them looking at Chan.

"No it's fine. You guys go. I think Changbin will be better by the afternoon."

"Alright, if you say so."

Minho and Jisung left the building straight after breakfast. Before leaving the B&B, Minho paused outside of the door.

"Where are we going then?" When they left, Minho immediately started walking with no warning to somewhere yet to Jisung unknown.

"You'll see." He did have a plan of his before meeting Jisung on the bus, although it could've appeared lonely to travel alone in a completely foreign country. To Minho, it seemed quite thrilling, relaxing even. For how much he loved living in a crowded city, he needed some time alone to reflect, perhaps take a break and unplug for a while.

"I just want to know where we're going." Minho smiled, turning his face to shoot him a look, and Jisung sighed, unable to hide his irritation.

"You'll see, it's a surprise." They walked for half an hour and finally reached a small garage somewhere deep in the center of Florence.

"Are we taking a car?" he asked as Minho entered the place looking for someone. Jisung rolled his eyes at the lack of response, so he walked around trying to familiarize himself with his surroundings.