Judging & payment clarification

Since there have been some misunderstandings and since I can't be constantly online because I have a life outside of this platform (as well as everybody else), there are some clarifications to be made.

I will use bullet points because it seems some people don't read the entire information. Maybe this will help you:

❖ Judges have to leave at least one comment while judging participant's books. You can read between 5 - 10 chapters of said book; 5 being the minimum amount of chapters

❖ I've extended the judging period for myself until June 1st - as I said, it was for personal reasons. Other judges have a little bit more time as well, but NOT another full month UNLESS you contact me about it. I believe that judges who do not have any urgency or other issues should submit their results by May 12th. If I don't get the outcome before then, I won't consider it if you submit it later, and I will still assess your books.

I have already contacted all judges; but, because of Wattpad, you will only be able to access the messages until May 6.

My bio lists many methods to reach me. There's my email address, as well as a Linktree connection to my Instagram, TikTok, and even Pinterest.

❖ For the participants I am judging: You have until April 26th to complete your payment towards me, otherwise you'd be disqualified and the reason for that is you had time from March 31, when I announced the judges, until now to read ONE chapter and leave at least ONE comment.

I am not going to withhold the publication of winners from several categories just because of some unreliable people.

❖ For the participants I will be judging but had another judge first, there will be NO additional payment.

I appreciate the other participants who made their payments on time.

Thank you.