Important announcement

Greetings,

I have an important announcement to address those who have yet to complete their payments.

If you've submitted a form and haven't received a 'Accepted' confirmation from me within two days, it signifies one of two scenarios: either I inadvertently missed your submission, which is rare and has only occurred once, or you haven't fulfilled all payment requirements.

The payment details are outlined in the 'Rules' section, which is Chapter 2 of the book. It's easily located, so if you haven't already reviewed it, I'll summarize the rules below to avoid individually reminding each person or specifying which rules were overlooked.

It's important to note that I have visibility into who adheres to the rules and who doesn't—I receive notifications about those who engage with my content, comment, or vote, just like everyone else.

Therefore, I kindly request that you complete your payments as outlined in Chapter 2 and reiterated below. Failure to do so by the end of the submission period will result in your exclusion from participation.

Thank you!

P.S. 1: Thank you to those who read the rules and completed their payments.

P.S. 2: If you know you won't complete your payments, please don't submit any forms.

Those are the rules

1. Follow me on my account @gremlinsbookstash - I will make sure to follow you back, unless your behavior is disrespectful. In that case, I reserve the right to block you without further explanation.

2. Add this book to both your private and public reading lists - this way, you won't miss out on any important updates regarding the contest.

3. Please give a shoutout about this contest on your announcement board - perhaps some of your friends would also be interested in participating.

4. Each author can only enter 2 books. They have to be in different categories.

5. Your book has to be in English and have at least 5 chapters (excepting author's note, playlist, aesthetics).

6. Your book can be either ongoing or completed.

7. Add my book, "Hearts Divided," to your reading list and leave a comment on the first 5 chapters with some feedback for each of them.

8. Once the judges have been announced, authors must make their payments to them before they can start reviewing your book. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.