WINNERS - Enemies to lovers/One bed trope

🥇 1st place winner 🥇

Sinful Promises by authormarieannilla

Title & Book cover - 10/10

Blurb - 8/10

Plot - 5/5

Creativity & Originality - 20/20

Character Development - 18/20

Story Flow - 4/5

Research & Attention to details - 14/15

Grammar & Punctuation - 8/10

Overall impression - 4/5

Total score - 91/100

As soon as I read the book's title, I liked it right away and hoped it would not let me down. And it didn't.

As the title suggests, there will be a lot of tension and temptation in this story, which is ideal for this genre. Not only that, but it establishes the mood for a tale with sinister overtones.

Additionally, the blurb was excellent. Although I personally would have preferred something different than a book passage, it is still quite good. The blurb is a conversation laced with flirtation and sarcasm. The reader is curious as to how your characters ended up in that predicament because there is obviously tension between them. Perhaps some additional context would have been helpful. Still, a solid blurb.

The plot worked really well, in my opinion, and I would not alter a thing. Having said that, it is safe to conclude that the story is quite creative. The story is rich in imaginative imagery. The characters' emotions are expressed not only through words, but also through sensory details.

There are some heartwarming moments that I enjoyed, but there are also moments of suspense and tension. Those moments are very disorienting for the protagonist, but they do contribute to character development. I admired the protagonist's internal thoughts and reactions. They improve every aspect.

There are many suspenseful moments throughout the story that keep the reader's attention.

There are some minor punctuation and grammatical mistakes. If you fix them, your story will become more consistent and easier to read. Another suggestion is to tighten the pacing. This way, the story will become clearer.

The story is full of details, but it does not feel like an infodump; rather, it enhances. There are numerous descriptions of locations and actions, making you feel as if you are watching a film.

From a reader's perspective, the story was excellent, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I found myself wanting to know how it would end and how the next chapter would go. My two favorite chapters were the opening one, which describes her relationship with her father. This one, in my opinion, was very emotional and demonstrated the lovely relationship she had with her parent.

The second one that I liked was the one where it was believed she had been kidnapped. The fear she experienced was expertly depicted and had a very authentic feel.

 The fear she experienced was expertly depicted and had a very authentic feel