The Hot & Bothered Mini-Awards (CLOSED)

Greetings! With just 10 days remaining until the main awards submission deadline, I've decided to introduce a special segment for mini awards. It's a detail I overlooked, but let's forge ahead.

The rules for this segment are straightforward:

1. You must follow me.

2. Add this book to your reading list.

3. Give a shout-out to this book, and kindly tag me in your post.

4. Take a look at my second book, Hearts Divided: Betrayal, and share your thoughts. I understand it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I believe it's a reasonable request—it's just one chapter.

For those who have already completed the first two steps for the main awards, there's no need to repeat them. It may seem obvious, but a gentle reminder never hurts.

Since I'll be the sole judge for this mini-award, completing these steps serves as a payment.

Lastly, there's a password: within this text, you'll find random letters written in bold. That's your password.

It goes without saying that the book must be in English and carry a romantic theme. You're welcome to submit as many books as you'd like, but only two per category.

This is not mandatory, but it would help to tag at least four people. If you want to tag more, don't forget about the Tag Fest, which will end on March 25th.

There are three additional points I neglected to mention earlier, although I clarified them in the comments. It's beneficial to have them explicitly stated here as well:

1. You can participate in both the main awards and the mini awards.

2. Your book doesn't necessarily need to have a specific number of chapters, but it's recommended to have at least two chapters, excluding any introductory elements like playlists, prologues, aesthetics, or character introductions.

3. There is no limit to the number of entries in each category.

CATEGORIES

Now that we've covered the rules and entry requirements, let's get into the categories you can participate in:

Best Title

Best Cover

Best Blurb

Best Aesthetics/Graphics

Best Prologue

Best First Chapter

Best Chapter Titles

Best Male Character (you have to specify which chapter describes him best)

Best Female Character (you have to specify which chapter describes her best)

Best Villain (you have to specify which chapter describes him best)

Best Female Villain (you have to specify which chapter describes her best)

Best Spicy Chapter (it can include all sexual orientations)

Best Heartbreaking Chapter (you have to specify which chapter)

Best Heartwarming Chapter (you have to specify which chapter)

Best Epilogue

ENTRY FORMS

You can submit the form IN-LINE with the categories mentioned above.

You'll need to specify:

Username

Name of the book

A specific chapter (only for those who apply for the categories that require a chapter)

Password (as mentioned in the beginning of this chapter)

Tag (as mentioned in the beginning of this chapter)

I will post the judging criteria along with details about the prizes tomorrow, on March 21st.

Good Luck!