Mini-Awards WINNERS - Best Prologue

Update: I made a mistake and copied the incorrect notes from the document where I am currently writing the scores. These are the final scores. I deeply apologize.

It was very difficult to choose between those three books because they are all amazing in their own way. As a result, there are three 1st place winners.

🥇 1st place winner 🥇

Taming the Hellbeast by TheAlixDavenport

Engagement 10/10

Relevance 10/10

Writing Style 10/10

Clarity 10/10

Impact 10/10

Overall score 50/50

You are immediately drawn in by the prologue because, after giving birth, who would flee for their life holding a baby? The fact that lycanthropy had finally been discovered mattered greatly. The writing is flawless; even though it uses advanced English, it is easy to read. Both the character's feelings and the descriptions are lovely and vivid; it was clear that the mother was experiencing a lot of conflicting emotions. She ultimately decided on what she felt was best for her infant son.

Even if you do not particularly like children, you would still find the kid's descriptions endearing. Aside from the world building, I appreciated that the prologue ends with the baby's name, and the mother did not immediately reveal it when questioned about it. It seems like a really intriguing way to close a chapter.

Please send me a DM with your email so I can send you the sticker

Please send me a DM with your email so I can send you the sticker. The remaining prizes will be awarded after both the main awards and mini awards have concluded.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

🥇 1st place winner 🥇

Stay by lostlovefairy

Engagement 10/10

Relevance 10/10

Writing Style 10/10

Clarity 10/10

Impact 10/10

Overall score 50/50

Although this book's prologue is concise, the story still manages to surprise you at one point, even in these circumstances. It is a surprising turn of events. Also, it withholds a significant amount of information about the plot, which is something I believe is important when reading a book.

It fits in perfectly with the story, and there are no errors in the writing at all. The reader would become engrossed in the story and feel hurt as well.