"I make your job more enjoyable? I'm honored, Sab." He smirks, and I roll my eyes fondly at him.

"Whatever, you get the point." I mumble.

"What, that you're just in love with me?" He jokes, and I give him a look.

"Not quite. You still got some time before that happens, Bradley." I tease, and he raises an eyebrow.

"Oh, so it'll happen, then?" He questions, and I shrug, avoiding his question, since I truly didn't know if I'd fall for him or not.

"We'll see, Brady." I say innocently, subtly avoiding his eyes and looking out over the lake.

We sit in silence for a little while, just waiting the sun setting slowly. I was sure that we hadn't been out for that long, but when I check the time on my phone I see that it's seven.

"Holy shit, it's already 7pm." I say softly, and brady's eyebrows raise in shock.

"Really? I swore we hadn't wasted that much time..." he mumbles, getting up from the log and brushing his clothes off before offering me his hand.

I take it, using it to help me up. I dust off my legs after I'm standing, muttering a soft thank you.

"I'll drive you home, if you'd like." Brady offers, and I smile.

"That'd be nice, Brady." I answer.

We walk to his car, talking about dumb things the whole way back. When we get to his car, I once again can't fathom how nice it is. What does this kid do for a job?

"Where do you work?" I ask, and he scratches the back of his neck sort of awkwardly.

"Uh... Hollywood?" He says hesitantly, and my eyebrows furrow.

"What? How..?" I mumble, and he shrugs.

"Uhm... I'm an actor." He explains.

"Like— an amateur actor? Like you want to be one?" I question, and he shakes his head.

"No, like... I'm an actor. Sorta famous, I guess." He says softly. "Do you have Instagram? Look me up, I'll prove it."

I get out my phone, and I realize I don't even know his last name. I just hang him my phone, and he searches up his user and shows me the phone.

"Holy shit. 400 thousand followers, you're verified, and— oh, yep. You're an actor." I announce, as if he doesn't already know. "How did I not know this?!"

"Hey, chill. I genuinely don't care. Actually it was cool that you didn't know me." He comforts.

"But I feel so— so silly. Like, how was I not aware? I literally watched teenage mutant ninja turtles and I loved it." I tell him, and he smiles softly.

"Well nobody said you have to know who the cast is if you like a movie." He pats my leg, and I sigh.

"this mean like— is this your way of telling me we can't be friends cause your famous?" I mumble, and his face contorts to confusion.

"What? No. Why would you think that?" He asks as I click the follow button on my phone.

He gets out his phone, clicking on Instagram and I see how many notifications he has. My eyes widen. "How do you find anything with all of those damn notifications?"

He laughs. "I was just gonna search your username up, but I have almost every social media app muted because of the insane notifications I get."

He searches my user, following me back. I smile at the gesture, and he puts his phone away. Turning on his car finally.

"Put your address in the GPS." He says softly, and I do so.

He drives me home, letting me out of his car once he's in my driveway.

"I'll see you soon, yeah?" He asks, and I nod.

"Yeah. I don't work tomorrow, but I'm back on Thursday." I tell him, and he smiles.

"Alright, have a good day off, Sab." He answers, pulling out of my driveway and heading home.

Maybe the fact that he's famous won't affect me. Not that it matters to me, but still...

JENNA YAPS!

JENNA YAPS!

first time hanging out!! They're so adorable and I love them so much 🤭.

this is gonna be a relatively short fic, probably about 15-17 chapters? Maybe more if I come up with some random ideas halfway through, but yeah!

I've got many fic ideas in my drafts rn that I'm eager to post so those have me fueled up rn!

thank you all so so much for reading, I love you all so much!