12

"It's fine Nessa you got this" I whispered to myself as I made my way to the third level.

When I made my way to the third floor Bellamy was on the floor looking through some things and his eyes immediately turned to mine, along with the other men and the grounder.

"Bellamy can I talk to you" I asked walking towards him.

"Make it quick" he said

I stood there awkwardly looking over at the other men in the room, Bellamy looked up at me shook his head and stood up. Looking at the men he nodded his head towards the ladder and they took the hint and went down.

"Now make it quick" He said

"Look Bellamy what your doing is wrong" I said "He did nothing wrong to me or Octavia, he saved her and fixed our cuts" I explained

I could tell he was getting annoyed.

"Nessa i'm not doing this with you, if I didn't listen to what Octavia said why would I listen to you?" he questioned "Your just my little sisters best friend I don't care about what you have to say" he shot at me, the words hitting me like shards of glass. I should've expected this from him, I can't believe I started to care about him.

"You're an asshole Bellamy" I snapped at him.

"This man you have chained up did nothing to you, he quite literally saved your life by blowing a fog horn"

"I get you wanna look all tough and high and mighty by doing this but it's honestly pathetic, even for you" 

He shook his head and stepped closer to me.

"God canyou just shut the fuck up? You're pretty annoying" he said towering over me.

"Make me" I bit back

His eyes darkened with anger and annoyance and before I knew it zoe as struggling to breath as he had me pinned up against a wall, hand wrapped around my neck.

"Nothing to say now huh?" he said voice low

"Oh go float yourself" I said not wanting him to get any satisfaction.

His grip tightened and he watched as I struggled, still not giving in I simply just smiled at him. His look went from annoyed to menacing.

His face came closer to mine lips just inches apart. Both our lips parted and as they were about to meet the grounder struggled against his restraints clearly he had woken back up.

Bellamy quickly pulled away from me and I gasped for air.

"Nice talk" Bellamy smirked

God he was going to drive me insane.

Without saying a word I made my way back to the second floor breathing heavily and rubbing my neck, almost falling on my way I had forgotten had badly my head had hurt.