𝟢𝟧

𝖡𝗎𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍

"Nessa"

"Nessa wake up"

"I'm up, i'm up" I mumbled opening my eyes immediately seeing Charlotte "Morning Char" I smiled and went to get up but felt something holding me down I furrowed my eyebrows and turned my head seeing Bellamy with his arm wrapped around me and Charlotte making me blush a little.

"Bell" I whispered hoping it would wake him up "Bellamy wake up" I said a little louder he stirred a little then opened his eyes "Morning" I said "Morning" he replied taking his arm away from us and getting up

God his morning voice was hot.. wait what the fuck am I thinking

"Uh the fog should be cleared by now" I said getting up as well charlotte following

"I'll go check it out" Bellamy nodded and walked towards the entrance of the cave me and charlotte followed behind him slowly

"It's all clear" He told us and we walked out next to him.

"Anybody out here?" Bellamy called out

"Bell don't be so loud what if theres grounders out here" I told him and he just glanced at me before yelling out again "Jones?" he said this time

"We're here!" Jones called out to us and we all walked over to them "Lost you in the stew, where'd you go?" Bellamy asked making me smirk Stew? who says Stew

"Made it to a cave down there" Jones told us "The hell was that?" one of the boys said "I don't know" Bellamy shrugged I furrowed my eyebrows "Wait where's Atom?" I asked and everyone just looked around silently until a scream echoed through the forest making us all jump

"Charlotte" I whispered, me and Bellamy shared a look before taking of towards the scream, she screamed again as we ran up to her. "Holy shit" I whisper at the sight of atom laying on the ground with burns all over him.

"Son of a bitch Atom" Bellamy whispered next to me and ran up next to him, my eye welled up at the sight of him sure I barley knew him but Octavia told me about the relationship the two of them shared.

I heard Atom whispering something to Bellamy but I couldn't quite make out what he was saying.
The three other kids from camp came up next to me and charlotte, I watched as the little girl walked up to Bellamy "Don't be afraid" she said and handed her knife to Bellamy

"Go back to camp" Bellamy ordered and the three teens behind me walked away. "You too" he said again after noticing me and charlotte still being there. Charlotte walked away and I walked up to Bellamy.

"Nessa, you too" Bellamy said and I shook my head he nodded and kneeled down and I followed. "Kill me" Atom said out of breath I watched as Bellamy hesitated.

I took a deep breath then slowly took the knife from bellamy's hand "I'm gonna help you, all right?" I said with a shakey voice then started rubbing my hands through his hair softly while humming a song I once heard on the ark as a kid.

I slowly slid the knife into his neck as a tear rolled down my cheek then pulled it back out, Bellamy wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled my into his side comfortingly I dropped the knife on the ground.

"Bellamy? Nessa, what happened" I heard Clarke say from behind us "Atom, he uh got stuck in the fog" Bellamy said taking his arm away from me and getting up.

Clarke walked up next to me and put a hand on my shoulder "You did the right thing" she told me and I nodded then got up.

𐮛𐮛

"I better go get this grave dug" Wells said snapping me back into reality "It's about time they were gonna kill Jasper" I heard Octavia say then saw her walking towards me and Bellamy

"Octavia just stay there, Please stay back" Bellamy said trying to get her sister to back up

"O please just stay back" I whispered and held her hand trying to get her to stay back but she broke lose and walked past us and pulled back the jacket we had put on Atoms face.

"Atom" She whispered making my heart break into million pieces "There's nothing I could do" Bellamy said "Don't!" she screamed at him then ran away, I followed behind her.

"Octavia" I whispered from behind her "This is where we first kissed" She smiled with tears running down her face "O" I said but went silent as I watched a bunch of butterflies light up around us and fly onto Octavia making us both smile.

She grabbed onto my arm and pulled me next to her, butterflies flew onto me as well and we both started laughing for no reason what so ever.