10

I heard muffled noises at what I believed was the entrance to the cave I pushed my body even further to the wall, if that was seven possible.

"Why are you doing this let me go!" I heard Octavia say the man from before came into my sight with Octavia in his arms.

The grounder didn't answer anything she said and placed her on the ground chaining her back up.

I looked at her, my eyes threatening to spill tears. This was our only hope of escaping.

Octavia turned her back to the grounder and I watched as he kneeled down behind her. She looked at the man before using a rock she had and hitting him in the face multiple times. A weak smile appeared on my face.

The grounder fell unconscious and a key was in his hand. Was he going to let her go?

She picked up the key and tried to unchain herself as quick as possible, when she did she rushed over to me working on getting me free.

She stopped at the sound of someone coming into the cave , fear pierced through my body as Olivia worked quickly to free me.

Both our heads snapped to the entrance to see, bellamy. I had never been happier to see him.

"Bellamy?" Octavia whispered and Bellamy rushed towards us "Octavia" He said almost in disbelief.

He took the key from her hands seeing how she struggled and unchained me.

"Thank you" I whispered and he nodded turning back to Octavia who was looking at finn Monroe and Jasper.

Octavia jumped into bellamy's arms and they clung to each other "It's okay, your okay" he whispered to her.

She let go and looked at Jasper "How did you find me" she asked as she limped over to him "Followed him" Jasper said as they hugged.

Seeing as I was still in the ground Bellamy turned to me and stuck out a head. I took it and he easily pulled me up.

I let go and wobbled a little my head feeling dizzier than before, Bellamy seemed to notice as he put a hand on my back helping me stay steady.

"You okay?" He asked with concern staring at him I felt so many emotions and before I knew it there were tears brimming my eyes and I was hugging bellamy.

He was clearly confused and caught off guard but wrapped his arms around me "Thank you" I whispered to him. "Any time, love" I smirked and rolled my eyes at the nickname

We pulled apart at the sound of Octavia's voice "We should go now before he wakes up" she said and I completely agreed with her.

"He's not going to wake up" Bellamy said walking closer to the grounder picking up a weapon getting ready to hit him.

"Bellamy no he didn't hurt us let's just go" Octavia pleaded

"They stared this" Bellamy protested

Finn knelt down by the grounder "Finn move" Bellamy said

We all watched as Finn picked up a horn that in the grounder pocket "Foghorn" Finn whispered then before any of us could react the grounder we thought was unconscious pulled out a knife sticking it into Finn's side and kicking him to the ground.

Bellamy started to attack the grounder as I fell by Finn's side Octavia next to me. The grounder and Bellamy continued to fight and Bellamy got nocked to the ground the man put the weapon Bellamy held before up to his neck.

"Stop please!" I pleaded

"Stop that's my brother!" Octavia also pleaded from beside me

The grounder looked at the two of us for a split second then back to Bellamy, before he could actually kill Bellamy Jasper hit him with a stick causing him to lose consciousness and fall.

I let out a sigh of relief as Bellamy stood up. "we need to get him to clarke now" I said looking at Finn.