04

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾

Someone screamed making me jump up I looked around and saw both blake siblings sleeping, quietly I made my way outside of the tent and looked around still amazed by the earth.

"No!" I heard a young voice, furrowing my eyebrows I made my way over the the sound "No, No" I heard again but quietly this time I climbed up a tiny hill and saw a girl who couldn't be for then 13 "Hey wake up" I whispered to her she jumped up breathing heavily "It's okay" I and I gave he reassured her "It's just a dream" I told her with a comforting smile "You're Charlotte right?" I asked, I had heard about the little girl who was sent down with the hundred she nodded lightly

"I'm Nessa" I told her she pulled her knees closer to herself and wrapped her arms around them "It's ok to be scared" I said sitting down next to her "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked unsure if I should have or not she hesitated "It's, my parents" she said quietly with a hurt voice "They were floated, and I see it in my dreams" She said with tears brimming her eyes "I understand" I told her and she looked over "My mom was floated too" we stared at each other and I gave her a week smile while wiping away a tear that had spilled out of her eye. She smiled at me and got closer leaning her head on my shoulder I smiled and wrapped my arm around her, I looked at the stars and slowly drifted to sleep.

"Hey Ness wake up" I heard someone say shaking me a little I woke up and saw Octavia "Why are you out here?" She asked "I was with that little girl Charlotte" I told her and she nodded "Some people are going hunting latter" She said sitting next to me I nodded a scream echoed through the camp making me jump "It's Jasper" Octavia said with a frown "He'll be fine Tavia Clarke knows what she's doing" I told her and she smiled a more quieter scream came after making me take a deep breath "Yeah I think i'm gonna go hunting" I told her and she smiled and laughed a little making me smile "But before I do tell me about Atom" I said with a smirk, I watched as her cheeks turned red "Well yesterday I went into this butterfly forest and he followed and we kissed" she smiled brightly making me smile "Oh how cute" I said mocking her she pushed me lightly with a smile and I rolled down the small hill making us both laugh Octavia came down next to me and held her hand for me to take and I did but instead of her helping me up I pulled her down and we both laughed loudly.

"Octavia" Bellamy said standing over us making us both stop laughing he held both hands out and we took them and he pulled us up with ease "I'm going hunting stay here and no butterfly's" he said sternly "I'm coming!" I said with a smile wanting to get out of camp "No your not" He said "Bell just let her go" Octavia said already annoyed with the boy he sighed "Fine, but if you get hurt or killed that's on you" he said point at me and turning away "Well she won't because she's going with you" Octavia said making him turn around, not wanting to go back and forth he looked at me and nodded his head towards the drop ship where some hunting gear was."Have so much fun" Octavia said giving me a hug

I grabbed a spear looking thing and followed behind Bellamy Atom and two random other people "She's mine" I heard Bellamy whispering making me look in front of me and at the hog as he was about to throw his axe a branch snapped behind us making me jump and Bellamy throw his axe into a tree "Get her!" Someone said and ran after the hog "Who the hell are you?" Bellamy asked and I turned to see who he was looking at "Charlotte" I said walking towards her Bellamy looked at me then back at her "I almost killed you" he said grabbing his axe out of the tree "Why aren't you back at camp?" I asked "Well with that guy who was dying I just couldn't listen anymore" she told us "There's grounders out here, it's to dangerous for a little girl" Atom said beside me "She's not a little girl" I said making Charlotte smile "Ok then" Bellamy said with a smile "But you can't hunt without a weapon" He added pulling out a knife and handing it to her "Ever killed something before?" He asked and she shook her head "Who knows maybe your foot at it" He said and then turned away to start heading in the direction of the hog along with Atom, I took charlottes hand and we followed them.

"Bellamy what is that!" I screamed as I saw yellow fog coming towards us he looked at what I saw looking at and immediately grabbed my hand and started running as I tightened my grip on charlottes "There are caves this way!" Bellamy yelled as we all ran, we got the cave and Bellamy grabbed my waist moving me and charlotte in front of him and the two of us went in the cave "Bellamy" I said grabbing his hand and lead him into the cave "Where gonna be here for a long time" I sighed sitting down mentally cursing myself out for forgetting my jacket Charlotte sat down next to me and Bellamy next to her  "We should get some sleep" Bellamy suggested "Sounds good to me" I said laying down on the uncomfortable cave floor Charlotte doing the same but using her jacket as a pillow "Here" Charlotte said putting some of the jacked underneath my head making me smile "Thank you" I said and she put her head on my should while I wrapped my arm around her.

Bellamy's pov

I watched as the two girls next to me shivered in there sleep and noticed Nessa had forgotten her jacket I shook my head at her stupidity and took my Jacket out from underneath my head and put it over the two of them and laid back down.

"No!" I heard someone scream making me immediately jump up, I saw it was charlotte and shook her lightly to wake her up "I'm sorry" The little girl same making me feel bad for her "Does it happen often?" I asked her she sighed "What are you scared of?" I asked and she didn't answer again "You know what it doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is what you do about" I told her "But i'm asleep" she said confused "Fears are fears" I shrugged "Slay your demons when your awake they won't be there to get you when you sleep" I explained and she nodded "Let me see that knife I gave you" I said and she took it out of the pocket in her jeans and handed it to me "Now when you feel afraid, you hold this tight and you say screw you im not afraid" I told her and gave the knife back "You try", "Screw you i'm not afraid" she repeated until she believed in herself

She laid back down and so did I, I watched as she snuggled closer to Nessa and I wrapped my arm around the two of them feeling a sense of responsibility for the two.