11

"Clarke where's clarke!"  Jasper screamed as we neared camp. Octavia was leaning on him considering her leg injury, Monroe close behind them along with Bellamy who carried Finn. I on the other hand fell behind.

I kept feeling dizzy and couldn't keep up so I just stayed a little behind. As we got closer I decided to stop and take a seat under a tree not wanting to be around all the commotion.

I watched as some of Bellamy's men stayed behind like they were waiting for something. Then came Bellamy.

"Get inside, go" he said angrily to one of the guys.

I looked up at the sky like Bellamy did and saw the clouds turning grey, a storm was definitely coming.

I watched Bellamy as he started at the ground, his focus shifted to me. I watched him shake his head and whisper something before walking over to me.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked annoyed

"Just sitting" I told him almost in a whisper.

He furrowed his brows and stuck out a hand "Come on"

I looked at his hand then at him taking it, he pulled me up with ease. I stumbled a little my vision going blurry again, Bellamy kept his hand in mine.

"You okay?" He asked a hint of concern in his voice.

"Yeah, Yesh i'm fine" I told him, he looked at me defiantly not believing it.

"Just go inside" He told me and I nodded starting to walk away.

"Are you not coming?" I asked and he just shook his head and walked off with his men. Weird

I walked in camp and watched as people hurried around preparing for the storm, I walked into the dropship is search of octavia but was met by a bunch or crowded kids, a clearly stressed Clarke and Raven.

I took a seat on the floor up against the wall, my head felt a little less dizzy while sitting.

"Nessa?"

"Nessa what the fuck?"

"Ness your scaring me"

My eyes shot open "What?" I asked confused looking up Octavia.

"Nessa i've been shaking you for I don't even know how long" she said clearly concerned.

I just stared at her confused about what she was saying.

"Dude are you okay?" She asked

I nodded and looked around the crowded teens still all over the place, I looked at where clarke was, Finn was laid out on a table Clarke spoke into a speaker.

The speaker spoke back, they got in contact with the Ark I wasn't sure if I should be happy or not.

"Look I got to go do something for Raven, are you gonna be okay?" She asked

"Yeah of course go" I told her with a smile she nodded and walked away my smile dropped.

"Hey there back" Someone called out and everyone's heads snapped towards the entrance. Bellamy walked in hair dripping from the rain.

"Bellamy" Octavia yelled coming down from the ladder.

Behind him was two men who held the grounder that had me and Octavia seeing him made me furrow my brows and stand up using the wall to steady me.

"What the hell are you doing" Octavia questioned her brother a crowd forming around the grounder.

"It's time to get some answers" Bellamy said, not really talking to anyone specific

"Oh you mean revenge?" Octavia shot back

"I mean intel" his attention now on her

"Get him upstairs" he said nodding his head towards the men who carried the grounder in.

"Bellamy she's right" Clarke stood in front of him now, blood covering her hands.

Abby talked to her through the radio, telling her she was ready.

Bellamy stood there listening to the Radio.

"This is not who we are" She said to him, breaking the silence.

"Clarke" Her mom said through the radio

Bellamy stood still looking at everyone his eyes met mine for a moment.

"It is now" he told her then walked away.

I stood there aimlessly as clarke talked to her mom about Finn's condition Raven paced back and forth, clearly scared.

A fight between two guys began to break out.

"Everyone upstairs, now let's go!" Raven shouted into the crowd, and people started to go.I on the other hand stayed put.

Raven looked at me and I stared back "Go" she said sternly making me furrow my brows but instead of saying something back I just obliged, not in the mood to start anything.

I pushed past some people to get to the second floor quicker, seeing the people flood in I decided to go to the third where Octavia had just gone.

"You didn't have to do this" I heard her say as I made my way up.

The grounder was tied up while men stood around him, Bellamy and Octavia fighting.

"This isn't about you" Bellamy said to her as I watched from a distance.

"I'm doing this for all of us" he looked at me

"You did that for all of us?" Octavia said looking at the beaten up grounder, I felt bad for him.

"No I did that for Finn, and Jasper, and Digs, and John, and Roma" he told her naming all the people we've lost or have been injured.

"It wasn't even him" Octavia defended the grounder.

"You don't know that!" Bellamy shouted back at her "We need to know what we're up against, how many there are and why there killing us"

Octavia grabbed his arm "Bell please" she pleaded with him.

"Get her out of here" he said to the men who went to grab her.

"I was there!" she tried to tell her brother, the grounder wasn't happy seeing them grab her and neither was I.

"Don't touch her" I shouted coming up next to her and grabbing her arm.

"Come on Tavia" I said in a soft voice my eyes softened as I looked at her.

Together we walked to the ladder and went back to the second level.

"It isn't fair Ness he did nothing wrong, he was helping us!" she ranted to me.

"I know O, I know" I agreed with her and grabbed her arm trying to get her to calm down and to stop pacing.

"He just won't listen to me" She said "It's like he dosent believe me"

"It'll be okay" I said now to sure how to help in this situation.

She looked away from the ground and at me "Maybe you can talk to him" she said with a small smile.

"I don't know about that" I said

"Come on Nessa please" she pleaded with me.

I thought about it.

"I guess" I said wanting to make her happy.