01

"𝖶𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌!"

The two brown haired girls sat on the bottom bunk of there shared bunk bed while Octavia shared a story her brother once told her the pair has gotten closer since the past year they've been together. "Prisoners face the wall now" A gaurd member said stepping into the cell the two girls jumped up and did as told "Arm behind your back" he demanded they did as told again and got wrist bands put on there arm "ow" they both winced at the pain.

They were then escorted out of there room Nessa saw the only other person on the ark she really knew Abby she was talking to a young blond who nessa assumed was her daughter she watched as they sedated the girl and Abby turned around looking at nessa. "Nessa!" the doctor called out making the guard let go of her and lead Octavia to the ship "Abby what's going on" the girl asked in fear "Your getting a chance to live" she told her "Now go okay everything will be ok"

She cut the line to be in front of Octavia so they wouldn't be alone "Ness what's going on" the girl behind her asked "Were getting a chance to live tavia" she told her they walked into the ship and sat next each other and immediately held hands as the buckles on them strapped in the ship deploying made Nessa pass out in fear.

"Nessa, nessa wake up" Octavia said shaking her friend she jumped up and looked around "The doors on the lower level" someone said "we can't just open the doors!" Another said "Where on the ground?" Nessa asked Octavia nodded "Yes" Nessa smiled a little "Now come on" Octavia said pulling her friend up and leading her downstairs.

As the two burnets climbed down they heard two people talking "If the airs toxic we're all dead anyway" A man said Nessa made it down first Octavia came down after and looked at the man who spoke to the blond "Bellamy?" she asked surprised. Everyone turned to look at her Octavia held Nessas hand and led her toward the boy "That's the girl they hid under the floor" someone in the crowd said making Nessa shoot daggers at him. Bellamy watched the girl curiously

As they came near the boy Octavia let go of her friends hand "My god look at how big you got" Bellamy smiled Octavia hugged him as tight as she could then let go "What the hell are you wearing a guards uniform?" she questioned "I borrowed it to get on the drop ship" he told her "Someones gotta keep an eye on you" he smirked and Octavia hugged him again. The annoying blond from before spoke up again "Where's your wristband?" she asked making Octavia turn to her "Do you mind I haven't seen my brother in a year" she told her then turned away.

"Nobody has a brother" Someone yelled from the crowd "That's Octavia Blake the girl they found hidden in the floor" Another yell making Octavia lung towards the crowd "Can you guys shut the fuck up before I put you under the floor" Nessa yelled at the crowd making her best friend smile at her while her big brother looked the girl up and down.

"Let's give them something else to remember you by" Bellamy said to his sister "Yeah like what" she asked "Like being the first person on the ground in a hundred years" he told her with a smile she smiled and nodded and Bellamy turned and pulled the lever the drop ship immediately lit up due to the sunlight Nessa looked around, it was beautiful and so green she watched as her best friend took a deep breath and walked down jumping onto the ground and screaming "We're back bitches!" putting an immediate smile on Nessas face she ran out the door along with the other teens and stopped next to Octavia giving her a hug.

"This is amazing!" Nessa said looking around
The two girl made there way over to Octavia's brother "Bellamy" Octavia said getting his attention "This is Nessa" she said "Hi" Nessa smiled looking at the boy "Hi" he said blankly making octavia glare at him before they overheard a conversation "Relax we're just trying to figure out where we are" Wells the Chancellors son said "Were on the ground that not good enough for you?" Bellamy said loud enough for him to hear "We need to find mount weather" Wells explained to the boy "You heard my fathers message that has to be our first priority" he added "Screw your father" Nessa said earning a look from pretty much everyone "What you thing your in charge here?" Octavia spoke up "You and your little princess" she added  looking at the blond next to him