Chapter-8

"Of course, yes." He nodded his head. "So far I have got good grades in my studies and I have to get as much good rank as possible in emcet to get a free seat in medicine in a government college. So I have been preparing for eamcet also. Of course we are comfortable financially but my dad cannot spend too much money for my medicine."

"Alright, alright. You sure do get a good rank in eamcet and a free seat in a medical college." Sirisha said feeling little uneasily. It was just like that he was insinuating that her dad could spend any much of amount for her medicine and it was a fact also. "So far I also have got good marks. I want to get as much good marks as possible in the final examinations also. To get a seat in a reputed college, good marks in tenth class is necessary." She suddenly started feeling fear again remembering her half-good performance in the first unit test and if she could not set her mind and concentrate on her studies, her performance in the final exams also would be just so.

"It shall be just like that you don't worry." Looking with an assured expression in his face he said. Even though he has enough acquaintance with her and many a time talked with her also but when she came like that for talking, he did not know what to talk. Moreover the thrusting up of her breasts under the fabric were quite conspicuous and even it was just little the cleavage under her neck also was no less disturbing to him. Even however much he was trying not to, he could not remain looking at her milky thighs protruding under from her skirt. When he forced his gaze onto her face, her beautiful smile, red juicy lips and white little teeth inside were even more attracting and disturbing to him.

It was not so that Sirisha did not notice his struggle and it was not new to her that boys felt like that near to her and it just made her more thrilled! Putting a boy into trouble like that would always make her feel thrilled and she was having that thrill feeling now. But it was not just him observing her and feeling uncomfortable so. She was also feeling just like that while looking at his muscled and exercised body and the unintentional thought how it would be in his tight hug making her more and more uneasy.

"I know that you have a close friend. I saw her coming to your home on many an occasion." He said again breaking the silence there. "I am feeling happy that you have forsaken even her also to talk with me for your time-pass."

"I would have gone to her but she has a program with her boyfriend." Sirisha said. "So I have to come here like this. Whatever you may think, I would have preferred to go to her if she is available."

"Put aside what I do think." Suddenly his face became serious. "I just cannot understand! What it is she has a program with her boyfriend? For a tenth class student having a boyfriend itself is quite unadvisable but she has a program also with him? What is that program?"

"Why you are feeling that much surprise in it?" the serious expression in his face then was quite troubling to her. "Almost all my classmates have boyfriends and even juniors to me also have boyfriends except me. What that much mistake in it?"

"I just don't know in what type of school you are studying but friendship between girls and boys should be strictly prohibited. There is a chance it may lead to unnecessary eventualities."

"May I know what are those unnecessary eventualities?" Sirisha knitted her brows together and the uneasiness in her has become even more. Even though she asked like that, it was not so that she did not understand what were they.

"I cannot have a discussion about that with you but can give you only one advice. Until completing your medicine, never make friendship with boys."

"I just don't know why you are saying like this." She would have argued with him on that point but the expression in his face was very much serious and genuine. "In fact the boy who has recently become friend to my friend, has tried a lot to make friendship with me. When I have not encouraged him in that at all, he has chosen to make friendship with my friend."