𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

Emotions are a manifestation of physical and mental states that arise due to neurophysiological changes. They are associated with thoughts, feelings, behavioral responses, and a sense of pleasure or displeasure. While this definition may appear complex, emotions are simply strong feelings, such as love, anger, fear, and others.

However, she has never experienced these emotions except anger, which she perceives as a tool. To her, emotions are simply a means to an end, capable of causing even the most powerful individuals to submit when wielded effectively. Her unwavering focus is on national security, and she harbors no interest in other pursuits.

Dubbed "Ruthless," she lives up to her moniker by showing no clemency to those who threaten her country or its people. The responsibility of safeguarding this nation rests firmly on her shoulders, and once she commits to a course of action, it is virtually impossible to sway her.

She is Adira, the most exceptional agent in the Indian International Crime Investigation Organization (IICIO). Those who dare to challenge her or her country's security are foolish, for she spares no one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So your dear author has brought in another idea, which is very different from what I have introduced to guys till now, but you have no idea how many different ideas and to what level, I have them planned out, and don't worry I will be getting all of them out soon.

Right now I am in a phase, where all of my previously written ideas are improvising, and I am finally getting a clear image as to how I want all of you to perceive them and how I perceive them. So, I am making covers, left and right, and writing down plot ideas and synopsis, which is tiring but fun.

This book is one of my favorites, and I have a lot planned for this. I hope to make you fall in love with this as much as I am. I am trying to bring a female character, and a concept never seen before in the undercover world, especially in Indian entertainment. And I hope by the time this gets out, no one has this idea too and publishes it before me because it would be horrible. I have had this idea for like a year and a half now but didn't know how to present it. I even wrote the first few chapters, but now I improvised and now I am going to completely rewrite those.

So now, I have a clearer idea of what I want this to be presented as or written as. And I hope it comes out as it looks in my head. But, as I said give me time till 15 June, and I promise I will start updating and posting again. I don't know which one of the tons of stories I gave glimpses of, I am going to start or continue my old one. It honestly depends on my mood.

Currently, I have been watching The Night Agent, I know I am late to the party, but hey better late than never right? So yeah, I remembered about my book and my mind started working, so here it is. I hope you all like the cover too. My Instagram is in my bio. I'll start posting spoilers there too, after 15th June of course, but follow me for updates in advance. Tons of loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Keep loving and supporting.

Shrikha