*⁠・⁠゜INCEPTION *⁠・⁠゜

||Shree ganesh||

"रहस्यम् अनुभवः रोचते।"

"Experience the mystery."

IGNIS CORDIS: Fire of the heart

This is not a fairy tale; it's a mystery that will lead you to realms beyond your imagination

This is not a fairy tale; it's a mystery that will lead you to realms beyond your imagination. If you seek adventure with humor, intrigue, and romance, this novel is perfect for you.

It's my original work, so please respect it and avoid copying. I would be delighted to have you join me on this journey until its very end.

Author

I enjoy writing, watching movies, and web series

I enjoy writing, watching movies, and web series. I am fan of marvel my favorite color is navy blue, and I am a foodie. The song "Kaise Tu Gungunaye Muskuraye" suits me perfectly. I am a true rebel and a member of my uni.

I am talkative; everyone calls me cute, but I hate that. Some people even call me "Angry Bird." At times, I can be moody and stubborn, embodying the quintessential stubborn child of my parents.

I believe that curiosity and excitement can lead to either great discoveries or peril. I am a dreamer and an explorer, with a deep interest in mythology and astronomy.

I have true faith in lord Shri Sawariya Seth.

TROOPS

"A thrilling quest of family adventure, enemies to lovers, intense rivalry, powerful brotherhood, and dominion and fear, set in the infernal depths of mystery and fire

"A thrilling quest of family adventure, enemies to lovers, intense rivalry, powerful brotherhood, and dominion and fear, set in the infernal depths of mystery and fire."

from the Author

I write to escape from reality, and I hope this story provides you with the same thrilling escape. Every page is crafted with passion and curiosity, inviting you to join me on this journey beyond the ordinary. Thank you for choosing to be part of this adventure until its very end.

SYNOPSIS

"Four brothers, one empire. Power, revenge, and secrets lurk in every shadow. Are you ready to uncover the darkness of the Rathore legacy?

In the Rathore Empire, loyalty is tested, alliances are forged, and the price of power is paid in blood. Amidst power struggles and brotherly bonds, they navigate a world where dominion and fear reign supreme. With each step, they are drawn deeper into the infernal depths, where the line between truth and illusion blurs, and even the darkest secrets have their own shadows."

Secrets within secrets

"The secrets left unspoken are, in themselves, cloaked in mystery. Even secrets have their own secrets.",

Target audience:

Mystery and thriller enthusiasts, young adults and adults interested in power dynamics, family secrets, and complex relationships.

"Respect Originality: No Copying, Please!"

"Please respect the originality of this work. Copying is not only unethical but also undermines the creativity and effort put into crafting this story. Thank you for valuing creativity and supporting original content."

Into the heart of mystery

In that enigmatic realm, every corner holds wonders waiting to be discovered. From mysteries to untold tales, IGNIS CORDIS invites you on a journey where passion ignites the soul and mysteries unfold like petals of a rare bloom.

Wishes

"I can't predict where this journey will take you, but I believe it will be filled with adventure and everything you desire."

About the book:

It will initially continue with parallel storylines, and after some chapters, you will meet the thriller and his siblings. Don't be confused; it may take some time to understand.

Follow

🌟Hi everyone,

Follow me on Snapchat to connect with me!
@jrinsika