Oh. That's gotta hurt-

Tw for (character)death & graphic(?) descriptions of it!
//

It had been just over a week since Jimmy's interaction with Scott. The other emperor went over to Tumbletown a lot more since, and was continuing to.

He snook around, trying to go unnoticed. But with his brightly coloured self it's hard to miss him. His hair is a bright cyan and his jacket is an array of beautiful colours that stand out anywhere(except maybe his own empire), but he plays it off as needing gunpowder or terracotta whenever Jimmy catches him.

Both know when the other is lying. It's hard to miss it now they've spent so much time together. But even so, neither of them say anything.

The warden fWhip had left for Jimmy was delt with with help from Katherine and Sausage, and absolutely no help from Joel whatsoever.

Said goblin who left him his "present" was due to be back soon. And Jimmy had no clue how he was going to react to being fired. But he was sure he'd be alright and cooperative. What's the worst that could happen?

Joel continued to torment him and every time he did, Jimmy found himself slipping from sanity ever so slightly, just tempted to fight back, the voice in his head encouraging him. However, Scott was always there to stop him. Because he's neighbours with Joel to the point where they could see each others empires from their own, he'd always know when the God was coming to make the sherrif feel like nothing.

He doesn't know why Scott cares so much. He himself played into the whole "Jimmy is a toy". But now he only seems to want him to feel alright. Jimmy can't remember the last time he made a toy joke. Sure, he didn't mind because it was at least one less person, but he wished it was done with from actual respect, and not the pity Scott was so obviously giving him. But sometimes he wished he'd just be able to fucking kill Joel, so Scott's pity most certainly helped in those instances he supposed.

Scott always told Joel to stop, and helped Jimmy calm down after he left. But he still didn't get it. Scott heard him shout once and now he can't seem to help but make sure he's perfectly okay.

However today when the sherrif logged in, only him and two other people were online.

Himself, False and Joel.

See now False lived decently close to Scott's area, meaning she also lived near Joel. But Jimmy had never really spoken to her. And she can't see either of their areas from her own. So if Joel came over here now, there'd be nobody to stop him.

Jimmy didn't know if he liked that fact or not.

But he wasn't going to let that stop him! He just went about his normal day in Tumbletown. First, he changed the amount of days the railroad had been closed. It was expensive and he didn't have the iron to spare. Although if he was remembering correctly, he believed False is in the business of iron so if he did want to avoid Joel he may go over there because he'd have a reason.

He didn't really know what he needed to do so he just decided to give Norman attention. He forgot all about his worries as he petted the cat. Plus Norman enjoyed the attention he was getting.

Then he heard the beating of wings coming from outside and knew it could only be one person, one man, one god.

"Oi Jimmy!" The sherrif heard a voice call from outside. A voice which was rather annoying and one that he'd rather not have had to hear today.

He sighed and put Norman down, a mew of complaint coming from his mouth.

"I know bud. Just give me a second, I'll be right back."

He gave his deputy one last pat then walked outside to where he found a rather tall yet annoying God man.

"What do you want Joel?" His annoyance clearly showing through his expression and the bitterness laced in his speech.