Part 24

Taehyung's POV

Am I dreaming or my eyes are playing games with me? Maybe I have gone mad , I just didn't know that yet. Kim Taehyung wake up from your dream, I bit my tongue slightly , it hurts. Oh my God ! I am awake and this is really happening. Just the moment I was thinking that my life cannot be more chaotic then suddenly my life surprises me with a new twist.

" Hi! my name's Park Jimin , I guess you are Taehyung, right?", he said with a smile.

 Is this really the guy I was looking for! Damn !! he looks really gooood. But am I really ready for this now? Gosh! I am surely gonna mess up and embarrass myself but I can't bolt now . Will this be more awkward!. 

I really have to say something now, but what? I need to play it cool, just be cool and deal maturely. But I am not ready yet. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! what should I do? what should I do? Just be casual and talk. Yeah I can do that right?

" I know I am the cutest, sexiest and loveliest person but your reaction is something else. " , he again said with a bright smile.

I closed my mouth right away. I give the bouquet forward and said, " What can I say, I am a flatterer. Hope you like it. And yes I am the one and only Kim Taehyung "

"Wow , nice save. You're witty, I like it.", Jimin said smirking slightly.

"I am more than just witty , you just have to find that yourself. ", Taehyung said,passing a wink in another's direction.

We both were natural flirts so it was oddly easy to breach the awkward phase I thought we would have.
After some time we both introduced each other well and talked about each other's businesses. He was CEO of the Parks , how in the world I didn't know that.
I really should have known,when his name sounded familiar.

He was really funny, charming and interesting person. And it was really evident that we were chosen as soulmates cause if soulmates did exist , we were definitely it then. Cause as we talked more, we both could see how much similarities we had. We could even finish each other's sentences. We both were equally fascinated by this fact. We both presented the ideas for future development and we both had similar vision. He helped me providing some details of investors I would be trying to approach. I helped him about the technical upgradings they need for betterment.

"Hyuuuuuung", the cute sound made me quickly look back. I was frantically searching for the source of the sound . Then suddenly I found a 7-8 year old boy was asking for an older boy and was making cute faces at him.

" You okay? You seemed off suddenly" , he asked me.
I didn't know what to reply cause I needed a moment.
So I said," Yeah, I just wanted something to order. I'll be back ".

I went to the restroom, I looked at the mirror. My own reflection was mocking me. Why why why! It was all okay. I mean it was even better that okay, we were talking. I even felt really good,then why ! That voice is suddenly chasing me. It brought back too many memories and I think I am just overwhelmed by it. I will be okay.
I splashed some water on my face and tried to regain my composure. I just have to prevent my emotions getting in my way. It's alright. I went back at the register and ordered two cheesecakes and some macaroons and direct them to our table .

I get to our table and talked like nothing happened. After we finished the food we were going back to our car. We both exchanged our number and picked a second date for us.

" It was really really nice meeting you Taehyung. Hope we can be more close in the future" saying that he send me a wink .
" Same. It was a real pleasure meeting you" , I admitted truthfully smiling a little.
After that we said bye to each other and he left in his car.

The date was really nice and it helped to take my mind of some things. I really should feel happy. Cause I searched for him for a long time and without any effort I got to see him. And surprisingly he checked all categories I find interesting in my potential partner. I feel like he was also equally interested in me. But why do I feel empty. Like a heaviness creeping inside my heart and I can't shake this feeling.

I should really take rest. I did too much work these days and it messed up my head.

At The Care hospital

Jungkook was finished checking all his patients for the day . He was being ready to reach home and sleep cause he was too tired. Suddenly someone called.
" Dr. Jungkook!!! Kook! Wait.."
Kook looked back and saw his colleague Eun woo waving his hand to wait for him. He looked like he ran long to catch up .
Eun woo is son of the director of this hospital. He was always modest and humble despite his family owned the hospital and his uncles are also head of most of the departments. Everyone in the hospital knew that Eun woo crushes on the cute , sweet Jungkook. Kook had a hunch about it too. He was always the sweetest with Kook. At first Kook totally ignored him , but eventually his kind behaviour made Kook change his mind. He also talked to him but nothing more . Whenever Eun woo approached Kook for having lunch with him , having a coffee together or anything,  Kook politely declined the offer. Kook always wanted to directly decline his intentions but Eun woo never directly confessed.

" Doctor woo, why are you here today?" , Jungkook asked him.
" I wanted to ask the same question. But why are you still calling me formally, just call me by my name please please.", Eun woo said fluttering his eyes.
"Okay , I actually took an week off earlier so I just wanted to clear all the pending appointments. That's why I am here in a sunday. But what about you?", Jungkook replied.

" Yeah, I messaged you too many times but you didn't reply once. Were you sick? Are you okay now? I heard you joined from wednesday. But I wasn't able to see you that's why I was determined to find you today " , Eun woo said smiling.

" I'm okay. I just had some personal business to take care of. Sorry I didn't check my phone. Oh! It's late . Gotta go. So , see you " , Kook said with a polite smile.

" Yeah. I'm going too. Can I drop you off?", Eun woo asked expectedly.

"Actually, I have to go to store to pick up some things and my hyung will be there too." Jungkook said.

" Okay , next time then" Eunwoo replied still smiling.
They said bye to each other and went to separate ways.

__________________________________________
Hello lovelies...
How are you?

Are you guys excited for RM's new album ' right place wrong person '?

Let's be ready for breaking all records.