Part -14

Hoseok came to Taehyung to ask where  he was last night. He directly went straight to Tae's room and asked him, " Where the heck were you last night? Me, Joonie, Bogum all waited for you. But you didn't come. At least let us know when you won't come. "
Tae replied, " I was at home only."

"Tae don't bullshit me. I know you pretty well. You never stay home on weekends. "

"Hyung , I am saying the truth only. I was watching a movie and talking to someone."

"Are you serious? You've been avoiding us since last two months. You attended less than five parties in these two months. Joon is complaining nonstop that he misses you. Jin hyung is also upset because you even didn't attend his restaurant's opening ceremony. Are you really okay? I am worried about you."

"Hyung thanks for your concern but I'm really okay. I think I'm more than okay. I didn't attend parties lately because I'm kind of occupied and I didn't want to attend those anymore. But please don't mention this to Jin hyung otherwise he will kill me and stop cooking for me as well."

" How are you occupied? Is this some kind of project you are working on? or new idea. I don't understand what is the thing that is keeping you away from us and every fun !"

" Hyung you remember I showed a picture of a hottie and asked you to collect his phone number? "

"Yeah. But that was like a long time ago"

" Well I kind of talking to him. At first he was really a hard one to approach and he was too serious . But I think he is so sweet and adorable. I really like talking to him. "

" Oh myyyyyyy Goshhhhhhhh", Hobi screamed at the top of his lungs and started jumping around.

"Stop it hyung. You will make me deaf"

" Ok ok... Now tell me more about this guy."

"Well he is a doctor and his name is Jungkook. He likes reading books , watching movies and he cooks well. He is really cute when he talks. His voice is sweet and angelic , I feel like listening to him all day. Though he is like polar opposite of me but we never really argued over anything. He is really flexible and understanding. I feel like I can say anything to him. "

"If  I didn't know you better I'd say you have fallen for him already. Are you really serious about this guy? You even didn't have sex with random chicks. What if this is your sexual frustration talking?"

"No hyung . It's not. One thing I discovered about myself is that I really can go on without having sex. I feel like those one night stands I used to have was just a way to relieve my work stress and frustration. But nowadays I feel more energetic and lively . Because after work ,talking to him takes all my stress and tiredness away. "

"So.. You are really serious about him . huh? How does he feel ? Does he like you?"

" Yeah of course. One look at him and I had decided he'd be mine. If he and I didn't click then that would be another matter but fortunately we did click. I don't know he likes me or not but doesn't dislike me that's for sure. And who is capable of resisting my charm anyway. "

" ok I understand you narcissist brat. But all of you are now with someone that makes me only the single one in the group. "

" I'll tell that to Sora noona that you are lonely as hell."

"Don't you dare brat" ,saying that Hobi ran after him.

Time skip
After the heartfelt conversation with Hobi, Taehyung was in a good mood. After work he was eager to talk to younger. He didn't have to talk to Jungkook all day. Though he replied to his good morning wish in the morning. But after that he couldn't reply to any of his message.

Taehyung
Heyyyy.... sorry for not messaging earlier. Today was really hectic.

Jungkook
It's completely okay. I get it.
What are you doing?

Taehyung
Are you really not angry or just pretending to not being mad?
🤔

Jungkook
Why would I be angry.? It's completely fine. I do understand it completely. Sometimes I get so busy that I used to forget that I even have a phone. No worries.
Now can I know what are you doing?

Taehyung
I just finished showering. Do you want proof? Because I can send my after shower pic. Everyone says I look too hot to handle with wet hair.

Jungkook
No thanks..I don't want to burn my eyes.

Taehyung Was that supposed to be a joke ?🤣You're cracking jokes now!!!

Taehyung
Was that supposed to be a joke ?🤣
You're cracking jokes now!!!

Jungkook
Excuse me!!!
I can be funny if I want.😠

TaehyungO

Taehyung
O

k ok...I agree 😉

Jungkook
H

yuuuuuuunggggg.... Don't pull my legs..😩

Taehyung
I

'm calling you..I want to hear it in your voice.

Jungkook
Hear what?

Taehyung
I want to hear you calling me hyung..

Jungkook
Whyyyyy? I'm not calling you hyung again.

Taehyung
We'll see that baby...now accept my call.

Taehyung is calling...
(Accept/ decline)

And they talked to each other for two hours straight. They are not young or pubescent teenagers but sometimes when we can find our favourite person then we feel like we can talk to them all the time. Just boring talk sounds interesting when it comes from them. That's what was happening to both. They haven't fell like that throughout their life. Now all they want is to spent the most time with each other they can.

___________________________________________
a/n : To my loveliest readers....
Thank you for 1k ..I can't believe it reached 1k.
Thank you all for your appreciation and love.

Do you think Taehyung also likes Jungkook the way he likes him?
Or he is just pretending to get him under his wing ?