Sixteen

Phone's ringing loudly in living room make Minkoo turn his head towards couch, he stand up and take his father's phone before running to the kitchen where Jimin still cutting fruits for them. "A-appa, ring ring" he give the small device and get a kiss on his forehead.

"Hella hubby" Jimin hold his phone between his head and shoulder and put the fruits in the bowl before walk to the living room. He smile when his son jumping happily when he give the bowl "yes I'm fine just eating fruits with Minkoo" he sit down but flinch a bit when his leg suddenly break a 'pop' sound, maybe because of the physio he did yesterday.

"Darling are you okay? I heard something from you. Is it your leg sweetheart?" Jungkook saound so worried he almost pack his things want to go home. But cut out when Jimin laugh and said he was okay. 

"Really sure I'm fine, little bit hurt when I want to sit down after stand more than 15 minutes"

"Where is mom?"

"She go to grocery shopping an- oh she's home" he turn to the door but frown when someone with his mother in-law "Hubby, there is officer with her, can you come home now?" he can feel something is wrong when Mrs Jeon look very mad. 

"Good afternoon Mr Park, I'm sorry for bother you" the officer shake his hand before sit on the couch infront of him "I'm here for-"

"I think I said you can take action for my mother regarding my case? why are you here again?" his frown become deep when the officers look each other.

"Don't tell me that women a escape officer?" Mrs Jeon cross her arm around her body "just give her punishment for try to kill her own son" the officer about to say something but all of them look at the door when it open and Jungkook walk into the room  make it tension more. 

"She ask her son to meet her for bail her out"

"Don't you understand what my mother said? She tried to kill my soulmate and you want Jimin to bail her? what kind of officer are you? how can you consider to let a killer out?" Jungkook said with stern voice make both officer look at their shiny shoes. They willing to do this because Parks will give them money if they success persuade Jimin. 

"I'm sorry Mr Jeon but its up to Mr Park, we only can proceed if Mr Park said by himself" Mrs Jeon and Jungkook curse loudly make Minkoo look at them but Jimin smile to him and give him a lovely peck on his cheek. 

"Officer, I don't want to do anything about it. Let her reflect her action in prison, this is not because of them" he point to his lover and Mrs Jeon "but this is my decision. If they didn't say anything my answer is still same. I will not bail her out or take my report back, I thought you guys know the rules officer?" he stare with unknown emotion make them gulp while nodded their head and ask permission to walk out. 

Mrs Jeon sigh and take the little one on her lap make the boy giggle and give her a fruit that already crushed in his hand "its okay baby, thank you. How dare they come here to ask Jimin to bail her? what were they thinking? I think they will get a reward if Jimin let her out" 

"I think so too mom, you know how money to them" Jungkook close his eyes but open immediately when he reliase what he said. He turn to his soulmate who got tears in his beautiful eyes make him pull the smaller into his embrace and kiss head "baby.. baby I'm sorry okay? not include you my darling please don't cry" 

Jimin wrap his arms around Jungkook's buff body and snuggle to his chest while sniff time to time "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cry but I remembered what I did to you Hubby, I'm so sorry"

Mrs Jeon take Minkoo to her room to give the lovebird a privacy. Jungkook sigh and pull his soulmate on his laps while kiss his lips, Jimin stunned a bit but kiss his lover back. After a moment they pull away but still close their eyes while take a breath "no Darling, don't be sorry you are not wrong. They thought you something that not nice my love, and you realise what you did" he smile when the smaller give him eye smile that he love. 

"I think you have to change my surname so I'll not remember my past" he laugh loudly when Jungkook stare him with wide eyes.

"Darling, I've been plan very hard how to propose and you just ask me like that?? really now?" he rolls his eyes but still smile, how can he not when his love ask him a marriage? they want to continue their make out but turn their head to the kitchen when heard yelling. Mrs Jeon and Minkoo dance happily because they will get marry.