Ten

They sit on the couch in the living room silently since everyone didn't know what to say or very shocked. Mrs Jeon want to ask everything but the words keep going back. "How are you Mrs Jeon? I know you have a lot to say but first," he slowly kneel down infront of her make the woman widened her eyes and about to hold his arm to stop what he doing but he shake his head "I'm so sorry for what I did to you, to Jungkook and for all of us. I give nothing but pain to your son and my soulmate. If he can't accept back I didn't mind but I want to stay beside him if he allow me" Minkoo just stare at his father and kneel beside him. The boy knew this is his grandmother and his other Daddy is working. Jimin told him everything, he want his son get loves from both of his parents. 

Mrs Jeon's eyes welled with tears, she want to say that Jungkook still love him but remember how hurt her son is. "I-I don't know Jimin ah, true I've got so many things to ask but I know the really Jimin can't do that to my son but you are taught to be hateful to people like us" Jimin continue crying and Minkoo hold softly his hand to calm him down. 

"W-we don't know where else to go, I moved here 2 months ago and saw Jungkook when he bought a grocery but I don't want to be bothered. B-but last week I've been thrown out of my house because I can't pay the rent. Its fine if you can't take both of us, you can take Minkoo only and I will fine with my own. Only 3 months and I will be gone" Jimin plead to her because he only want the best for his son, and he really regret what he did to this family. 

"I want to know everything what happen to you all these years, I mean everything Jimin ah don't lie or hide to me" she said and pull both of them to sit beside her, she wipe his tears and ask him to tell her. 

4 YEARS AGO

4 YEARS AGO

"What are you talking about Jimin?! you are pregnant?!" Mrs Park yelled and hardly push her son until the boy fell down, she ignore Jimin's whimpered in pain and continue yelled to him "you are really disgusting human! I taught you everything and give you everything! and this is how you repay me? If you pregnant Taemin's I don't mind it but that poor guy?! Jungkook?!" she slap him and kick his shin. 

Taemin and his mother just look and smirk to him, since they are the ones who find out and let Mrs Park deal with it. "I told you Aunty, he same like everyone who spread they legs to me. If you give him to me then I will add 70% cash that we agreed before" he said casually and pull Jimin up but the latter yanked his arm make him receive very harsh slap "you bitch! you are already disgrace your family name and now you want to be a stubborn? I fcking help your family over here!" 

"No! I don't want your help! just go away! Mommy please I'm sorry but I can't go with this animal! he try to rape me!" he try to hold his mother's hand but getting push away. 

"Deal, I want the 70% and you can take him. Listen here boy, I never want a kids but your father got me pregnant because he so horny. I hate you ever since, you are lucky you have a very beautiful face so I decide to keep you to make more money in future. But now you are really getting my last nerve!" she stomp to his bedroom getting out all his clothes and drag him outside. "Go with whoever you want, I don't want to know anything about you" 

"Am I really have a value Mom? do you really see me as a money?" he ask with his hand around his tummy to protect his baby. 

"Yes! you are only money to me! your father never care about you Jimin we only care about the precious, and that is Money!" she slam the door and Jimin sobbing on the ground, how he hate that word Money. What is so good about it, when he getting sold by his own mother. 

"Now, you are mine and I can do anything I want." Taemin smirk and drag Jimin to his car but the smaller yelling and try to escape. After a few minutes he let himself go and run away. Just run where his legs bring him. He ignore the called of his name and continue run until his pass out. 

PRESENTS

"I don't bring anything with me at that time, but I have my cards. Later when I wake up I realize that I passed out beside the dumpster and some elderly couple found me. They took care of me until I get Minkoo. Around 6 months I get my saving from the all the works I do since the elder couple owned farm and I moved out from France to Japan. I live there until 2 months ago I come back here because how I missed Jungkook. But since its really hard to get work here, my saving getting low" he look at his lap when Mrs Jeon keep staring at him with unread emotion. 

"How do you know you pregnant by Jungkook?"

"Because with Jungkook only that I never wear a protection. We can make a test I don't mind that but I know Minkoo is Jungkook's" he said and Mrs Jeon look at the child who busy looking at the window. True this kid have every Jungkook's face and little bit of Jimin and she really want to believe him. "I can take both of you but I don't know about Jungkook, I miss you Jimin ah you are the only one who can make my son happy" she smile and hug him which make Jimin cry again. He learn on hard way that Love can make you happy and rich life can broke you when you don't control them. He swear that he will make Jeons trust him again. 

"Boy, who are you?" a deep voice can be heard from the main door. They didn't see Minkoo is walking towards the door when he he heard keys jingle from the door. Both Jimin and Mrs Jeon widened their eyes and look at Jungkook who have frown with Minkoo hold softly his other Appa's pants.