Three

When he saw Jimin's reaction, it made him worry "if you don't want me as your soulmate then its fine. I'm sorry because how I am" honestly he feel sad because your soulmate reject you. He step back and smile lightly to Jimin.

The other frown and stomp his feet angrily "what do mean by that?! When that I said I don't want you? Are you crazy? Look at you, you are so handsome, full of muscle and huge. And you are mine, don't you think?" He said and smile widely to Jungkook while give him a hug. He so happy but little bit worried because what will happen when his mother know about this. Speak of the devil, suddenly the back door open and Mrs Park look at them with shocked eyes. She saw her baby in the new rider's arm.

"What is going on here?! Jimin?!" She shout make everyone flinch but her son. "Let him go you stink little poor human!" She grab her son and push Jungkook make him stumble.

"Mommy listen, he is my soulmate. Please don't do like that. You want me to be happy right?" He pout to her and hold his partner's arm softly. "Whatever he do, he can make me happy. You told me before soulmate will make us happy and I can rely on my partner. I'm 26 mom, its my time to build my own family." He said with tears in his eyes and look at Jungkook who smile to him.

"Madam. I will take care of him with my life. He is my priority—" he want to say more but Mrs Park cut him and pull Jimin to stand by her side.

"Did you really think you can take him away from me? Look at you, do you think your salary is enough for him? I know who you are Jeon Jungkook. Everyone in this town knew you. You are son of drug addict Jeon Mihwan!" Jimin look at him and gasp he didn't believe his soulmate is from 'this' kind of family. He heard about it 5 years ago, there is a man died because overdose of drug. Quite famous about that since he has a child only 19 years old, people worry about the kid and try to take him to go to recovery center since they believe the father will teach his son about drug but the mother insist to take care of him and give them proof that both of them not involved.

Jungkook sigh and understand what she mean "I agree everyone knew about my dad, but me and my mom didn't interfere with that. We tried to stop him believe me, I never touch that thing. But please don't take my soulmate away." He said sadly and stare at Jimin while step infront of his bos.

"Mommy, lets go we have shopping to do and we will discuss about this later" Jimin pull his mom's hand towards his car. "I see you later Jungkook ah" he kiss the latter's cheek and give him a smile. Mrs Park widened her eyes when she saw that but glare at Jungkook. The other shocked and sigh, he start his bike and do his late delivery, he will get many complaint for this but its for his soulmate.

Inside the car was silent, "what do you mean by that Jimin? You really want to live with him? Do you know you can't get all the luxury later? Are you sure?" She glance at her son who keep his face foward but it killing his brain because of this.

"I understand mommy but he is my soulmate, and I have to be with him. Yes I'm worry also about my luxury style but I think he is fine." He drive back home because both of them didn't have any mood to go to shopping.

"Up to you Jimin, but don't come here when you sick of him and live with all the poor home. Did you remember Aunt Vera's son? Sam, he ask me about you. That the real man with luxury. Who care if you get marry with someone else?" She said and walk to their main door of mansion. She believe that her son will rethink about live with the rider.

"Yeah mom, Sam also contact me last week. But Jungkook is my soulmate not anyone else. I can live with him, I'm very sure I can. Oh God, his number!" Jimin shout because that is very important, why he didn't remember about the number. Its okay he can go to the restaurant later. For now, he want to make sure his mother will support him.

At Jeon residence, on 8.30pm Jungkook arrived at his home "mom I'm back, and I bought a pasta you told me you want to try." He put on the dining table and looking for his mother. Mrs Jeon in the store room cleaning since their store very messy "wow mom so many item you want to throw out" he look at the plastic beside the door.

Mrs Jeon sigh and walk out from there "all of this can't use anymore, so we can put other things here" she smile and stunt when she saw her son's wrist. "You got a soulmate?!" She take Jungkook's hand and cares softly on the name "Park Jimin? The heir of Park Corporation?"

He sigh and pull his mother to sit on the sofa in the living room "yes, the one and only but I think his family can't accept me since his mother knew about dad" he said and put his head on her lap. Mrs Jeon cares the other's head lovingly, she understand that. Who can accept drug addict's son even both of them never touch that thing. People won't believe it, that is why Jungkook hard to get a permenant work. When people hear his name they will push him away.

"Jungkook ah we can't force someone to like us, let them be. He is your soulmate, sooner or later he will come to you and his family will accept you. But how about Jimin?"

"I'm sure he rethink about me because he seem shock when Mrs
Park shout about it" he get up and stare at his mother "mom, if he can't accept me as a soulmate then its okay. We can live just both of us forever" he smile and walk towards his room.

"Even if he get marry with someone else?" He stop just infront of his door but not glance at Mrs Jeon.

"Yes, even if he get marry with others" he said and blink his tears. Like his mom said, he can't force Park's family to accept them. He really hope something better will come to them. Jimin is someone who live with money, he grow up with money in his life. Very far from him who live with drugs, beating and poor life. They are in different world, they are between two degrees.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.