Fifteen

Little feet running quickly into the living room make all the adults smile when the little jump to his lovely father "A-appa back! go where? no leave m-me!" Minkoo cry heavily on Jimin's shoulder, but suddenly his leg stumble because he still not feeling well. Jungkook help him to sit on the couch softly. 

Minkoo still crying make them worried, the little one usually very happy and today his tears seem don't want to stop. He never separate from his father too long "baby please stop crying, I'm here baby, I'm fine. I will never leave you again. I'm so sorry baby boy" Jimin keep kissing his son's face. Minkoo's tears stop rolled down but still sniff from time to time. 

"I don't get it why your mother so cruel Jimin. How can she do something like this to her own son? her blood. I don't understand" Mrs Jeon stroke Jimin's back softly, she feel very sad about it. The latter face everything when he was at France and now he face with this accident which is neared make him die. 

"When someone feel wealth is everything and life can buy at anywhere, they will do everything mom. Its not something weird" Jungkook glance at his soulmate who look at his feet, he know the smaller still have the guilt in his mind. He want Jimin remember what he done so he not do it again since he gave the latter another chance. 

Jimin smile a bit and sigh "I hope she can reflect what she done, but I can't forgive her yet. If something happen to me, what about Minkoo?" his hand on Minkoo's body tighten "if she can't think about me then how about her grandson? if I'm late go to the hospital I might d-"

"Stop! don't you dare finish it Park Jimin!" Jungkook look at him with very stern eyes make them shiver "I will never let it happen. I love you! I will do anything, so don't talk like that" the smaller's eyes fill in tears and hug him tight with Minkoo between their body. 

Jungkook pull him closer to his chest and kiss his forehead "I love you too Hubby, I'm sorry please don't be mad" Mrs Jeon smile and hug them all. This evening full of love and lots of cuddle between Minkoo and his fathers. 

Morning

Beautiful eyes are open with bird chirping outside make this couple stretched out on the bed "good morning darling" Jungkook kiss his soulmate's eyelid softly make the latter whine and hide his face in the blanket "no, don't hide please I want to see your blush on these chubby cheeks" he laugh when Jimin pull the blanket harshly and frown at him.

"What did you said?!" Jimin pout and push his lover but that giant didn't move even an inch "I don't want to be your friend. Go away" 

The taller laugh loudly and pull him on top his body, blush on Jimin's cheek become stand out "nooo I just messing with you, please be my friend back" he peck at the plump lips and receive a very cute giggle from him.

"Okay okay since you can't do anything without me, I forgive you" Jimin smile and leave a kiss on his cheek. They get up and do their morning routine "Hubby, tomorrow I have to go to hospital for my first physio" 

"Alright then, I will take a leave. Please take care of yourself darling" he kiss Jimin's cheek before cup it softly "do you still want to work at the restaurant? you know you can always work with me if you want"

Jimin hummed and make a face like thinking hardly "that really a good idea but is it okay?" he smirk and that make his soulmate gasp, he laugh really loud when Jungkook tickles his waist "s-stop please oh my God!" he still giggle and hug his lover. 

"You becoming like a brat huh?" Jungkook said with his hands stroke the latter's waist "I have to go my darling" he pull away and straighten his clothes "I have a meeting in an hour"

"Don't you want to have a breakfast first?" 

"My secretary will prepare it if I have meeting" Jungkook walk to his dresser to wear his watch but he can feel deep stare from his behind. He turn and see his darling stare with blank eyes "a-are you o-okay?"

"Am I?" his voice also turn deep make Jungkook gulp "I will prepare your breakfast and you will eat in your office. Understand?" Jungkook nodded his head fastly and kiss the smaller before walk out. 

'Jungkook, hundred percent you will die in his hand if you let your darling in jealousy' he mumble while hug his mother and Minkoo.