Who summoned us?

(This skit is a crack skit that I made because LLinaBrashears requested an update. Basically, four times people accidentally summoned the chaos children.)

It was a normal day with the stars when Candy(Candytale sans) pulled out some chocolate. "Hey guys, I have some chocolate, anyone want some?" He asked. "Chocolate!" Screamed the chaos children as they appeared. Most people screamed and Red said, "What has my life become?"

A few days later, the bad sans were hanging out in the mansion. Killer had stolen Cross's chocolate. "Hey guys, look at all this chocolate!" He yelled. "Gimme!" Yelled the appearing chaos children. Everyone jumped and yelled, except for Red who just said, "Really? Again?"

It was a meeting about the chaos children with the neutrals,  the stars,  and bad sans. "So, they appear at the mention of chocolate?" Asked Sci. "Don't say chocolate!" Said Blue. "Guys, I made chocolate with broomie." Said Ink. "We have been summoned!" The chaos children declared as they appeared. This time, Red just stared.

It was a normal meeting in Underfell. Asgore was discussing ways to break the barrier with Papyrus, Undyne, and Alphys, and Sans had been dragged along. "I got a shipment of chocolate." Mentioned Undyne offhandedly. "Don't say that." Said Sans. "Wh-why?" Asked Alphys. "Because you'll summon them." Said Sans in a flat monotone voice. "Sans, I don't think anyone is going to be summoned if we say chocolate." Said Papyrus.  "You will." Said Sans in a dead tone. "Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. Oh, so much chocolate." Said Papyrus in a sarcastic way. "Who summoned us?" Said the chaos children as they all appeared T-posing. "What the-!" Yelled several people. Sans just stared into space and muttered things under his breath about 'how he warned them this would happen.'

(Red has put up with a lot being one of the original AUs and has seen a lot of weird things, at this point, he has questioned his sanity many times)