Chapter 5: Learning

POV Claw
It's been about a week since Malware and Mask started living with us. There has been lots of learning for all of us. For example, we learned that Malware was haphephobic, but people he trusted could touch him. We also had to teach Malware on what is and isn't edible. Yeah, that was a fun day. They've warmed up to us pretty well. Mask is pretty affectionate and Malware has had such little positive interaction that he warmed up from just us positively interacting with him in the past week. Both can use strings interestingly. We had been working on teaching them our magic. It was similar to their old type, they said, but was more untamed. It was interesting the things they talked about. We got into the habit of trading stories in the evening. Some of their stories though... the thought that someone did that stuff sends shivers across my spine. Both of the two had more healthy appearances, thanks to them properly being fed and cared for. It was nice. We introduced them to some of the others and it went relatively well. They had some freak outs. Undyne had been a bit aggressive, putting Malware on guard and he almost attacked her. Mask had freaked out on Alphys mentioning running tests and panicked a bit due to her early treatment. I looked over to where the two had set up their nests near mine and Paw's. They didn't deserve those guys treatment of them and if I ever get my claws on them... I shook off the thought and laid down. No use getting worked up about it now. I drifted off to sleep still pondering about Mask and Malware.