Chapter 10: Chaos Children

Cross was taking Malware, Mask, Feral, and Wild to meet the Charas and Chara equivalents. They were hoping to recruit the Charas for the Chaos Children.

They arrived in the Chara support system. It was an abandoned blank AU. It was white with art on the walls, books, video games, TVs, and hammocks. Once they entered, X!Chara gained a body. "Wow, this place is awesome!" Said Feral. "There's so many toys!" Said Wild. "I can see some pranking stuff." Said Mask. "This is going to be fun." Said Malware.

"Hey guys! We want to introduce you to someone!" Yelled X. Several Charas and Swap Frisks gathered around. "I'm Feraltale Chara, call me Feral." Said Feral. "I'm Feraltale Frisk, you can call me Wild." Wild introduced herself. "I'm Malware and this is Mask, we're also from Feraltale." Said Malware. "Why are you guys here?" Said Fallen(Undertale Chara). "We have a little group called the Chaos Children. We do pranks and stuff. We figured we would see if you wanted to join." Said Mask. "What would we do if we did?" Asked Swap(Underswap Frisk). "Well, for a test run all together, we are planning to paint the fell bros house pink, blue, and white and steal chocolate as well." Said Malware.

All of the Charas and Swap Frisks that were there agreed. They snuck in and got to work.

POV Red(Underfell Sans)
Red was walking back to his and Boss' house. He opened the door and froze. The demon children, Cross, and those four kids from Feraltale were in the house. They were redecorating the house in pink and white and blue and had their arms full of chocolate. "Umm..." hummed Fallen awkwardly. "You know what? I can't be bothered to deal with this." Red said and turned around and walked back out the door.

POV 3rd person
"Pfft- hahaha!" Laughed Mask, several others joining in the laughter. They hadn't been expecting that reaction. Soon, the whole house had a pastel pink, blue, and white color scheme and was overall very cute looking. They gave Red an actual bed in his room as well, though it was princess themed. They also snuck some dresses in the two's closet. They opened a portal and went back to the support system. Then began watching to see the reactions.

Fell(Underfell Papyrus) walked in to the house, then walked out, and back in. Then screamed out a long string of unsavory curses.

A/N: fanfictope2 requested I updated this books again, so I did