ᘛ A gift~ ᘚ

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Freddy x Chica
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Look, I know the whole thing about Wattpad being a piece of crAp has us all down, but for the sake of sticking to schedules, I had to post this, okay. I need to fix up my Time Management skills-

This has been delayed for a while now, and I'd decided for Monday to be the deadline. I didn't know Wattpad would fuck up a night before-

Anyways, take it as something to lighten up you guys' mood, or just an irritating intervention between the chaos; I don't carE-

I'll be busy actually tryiNg to fix up my Quotev profile, because I just realized I haven't even botHered to remove the ""inactiVe"" tAG there .. whatever it is-

Aside from thAt, well ... It's these two .. What do you expEct? :^
I wrote this a week back when I had nothing to do, as always-

Also, kinda got the motivation from a fellow who just recently returned and revived my love for writiNg with this amazing book of theirs. They know themself well enough. Did me a request, after all- :1

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

“Carl, a minute ..?”

As soon as his name was uttered, the smaller animatronic emitted a curious squeak, wondering why the bear bade him depart. Though, a part of him appeared to get an idea, refraining him thus from inquiring. Instead, he rather trilled a cheerful, “Sure!” and scampered off, leaving just the two of them in the kitchen; Chica’s eyes still alight with an indignant spark elicited by the earlier fright.

Fred smiled at the manifestation of her temper, observing the shorter animatronic for a moment as if he found great mirth in her actions. Several moments of silence lingered in between, ere Chica severed it with a chiding, “What are you up to, Freddy?”

In response, he scoffed, drawing near and gently grazing the underside of her beak with his fingers. The motion was, without doubt, disconcerting, as the avian stiffened at his touch, her eyes suddenly bearing a glint more of flustered confusion than the prior. She could not further question him, for the interval between that and the next was fleeting, as swiftly thereafter, he had leaned in to press upon her beak a soft, affectionate kiss.

And, she couldn’t not react. It was as if a magnetic pull, luring her into its subtle snare. Her eyes fluttered shut as the weight of the moment descended upon them, all semblance of irritation flickering from her mind, supplanted only by a distinct fondness to cloud her senses. She leaned into him as much as she could, savoring that instant for a short moment before, at last, he parted, withdrawing from her with that menacing, permanent grin of his, his lidded eyes once more riveted upon her.

“Take a guess.”

If that was his ploy to get her to shut up, well, it evidently failed, for Chica — albeit pervaded by this, sense of fondness that softened her cadence — reverted to her previous emotional state concurrent to his utterance of that challenge. She glared up at him, lightly jabbing a pointed finger into his muzzle, which only seemed to mount that amusement upon his visage. “You told me you'd be out with Golden the whole night. Then, you suddenly show up and scare me half to death, expecting me to 'take a guess'!?”