ᘛ Fame and misfortune ( unfinished ) ᘚ

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Glamrock Freddy
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

The minute I finished this I was like .. WAit-

3200 worDs?

That's the loNgest short I've written in a wHile- :"""P

Writer's block really doesn't like me, so this was like, me pushing through to get soMetHing creative out of my braiN-

Guess I should just stick to drawing after all- :"""b

Also, this is unfinished, like my underdeVeLopEd miNd, soo-
YEah-

I just didn't like the last part, aaaand couldn't be bothered to eDiT, so I deleted it, as I didn't wanna toss this in "my useless drabbles that couldn't make it" collection-

G e n i u s minds, amiriTe-

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Four days passed since the disappearance.

.

.

Four days, an inexplicable vanishing, leaving a depressing remainder of his memories on those who cared.

.

.

Four days ...

He sat motionless, head facing the ceiling, with baby blue eyes dull, exuding a plaintive aura with their glow. The abnormal positioning propelled through the aid of his neck was strenuous, but he looked to be hardly deterred. He'd been seated like this for hours.

The mirror planted towards his side reflected the somber body on that chair, alongside everything else that lied in stark contrast to the owner of that room. Alight with shimmering ornaments that cast back a kaleidoscope of the spotlights that shone overhead. Gold, blue, orange, red; merchandise of every color tinted the fancy decorum of the room with its elegance, resonating with the accents of the male. In the corner nearest to his chair, were plastered old remnants, pictures and small polaroids, as well as drawings from children and some from his best friend. They were all chronicles of his mind, memories etched into the book of his head. Memories that just .. hurt.

After Bonnie disappeared, the world felt dark. The four days he'd spent without his best friend, it was clear the incident left an impact. Palled performances, distant and voiceless demeanor, Freddy was a wreck from the very day they'd announced Bonnie mysteriously vanished from the Pizzaplex's grounds, the same grounds bustling with security and management staff that ensured no kid was sequestered from their family. The same staff that let a large, 6-7 foot animatronic rabbit become invisible to plain sight.

It felt wrong. It felt so, so unfair. Bonnie and Freddy had been pals for life. Best friends glued together as brothers. Neither was seen without the other; neither was spotted speaking ill of the other. They had banters like every usual family, but never too much where they'd quit conversation for days. To split from someone like that, for Freddy it was a waking nightmare. He deemed it betrayal to sing, to dance in front of thousands of those children that became his audience. He deemed it betrayal to smile, betrayal to play, betrayal to emit even the quietest chirp. It was betrayal to do all of this, when a conspicuously deep wound, that stabbed daggers in his artificial soul, was still sore.