ᘛ Little pass-time ᘚ

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Withered Freddy & Withered Chica

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Aand, we start things off with a one-shot .. heH ... This one's been on my mind for so long at this point I don't even recall when was the fiRst time I actually thought of it.

Let's just say, to pass the time a bit, FedDy suggests at them tryiNg at a dancE, aand, this is the result- :^

This was fun-

Also, don't blAme me for starting off with fluff. My brain's wiriNg's a biT .. odD- :D

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

... 5AM .. sure, just a normal hour like everybody else sees it. Mostly all the animatronics by this point resort to taking brief naps or resting wherever they find it best. Especially the plastic mascots, since, they don't get any time to relax their gears in the morning. So, if they wouldn't do so, you'd find them lying around like dead humans the next night.

Well, animal shaped ones-

Tonight was no different. Just another ordinary fifth hour of their free-roam, going by as slow as ever. If you'd pass by the stage you'd even find the three main Toy mascots sleeping among themselves, both Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica leaned against the shoulders of their leader, who too was sleeping with his head pressed back, and his hands wrapped around his fellows in something of a familial embrace.

On another end, Foxy and Bonnie were spending their time with Mangle, technically laying in a Party Room whilst talking about whatever topic would surface, and possibly were one of the only few awake. Balloon Boy and JJ were nowhere to be seen either; probably snoring somewhere as well, while Marionette ... well, she rarely comes out anyway ...

The mascots this hour's actually way much significant to are the remaining two that I haven't mentioned yet. To whom this time's nothing for sleeping, but for cherishing each other's presence in their lives. Two that are more closer with one another than Foxy is with his hook, and possibly neVer miss said hour every night.

Yup .. I'm talking about the leader of the old models, aand his most endearing; Freddy and Chica ..

The two, ever since growing a more-than-friends of a bond, several nights earlier had decided on for this hour --- half hour, technically --- to be that oNe moment in time where they'd dedicate everything to just one another, and to this day they've been loyal to the decision, hence why tonight, they were once again, in the Parts & Service .. to themselves.

Sitting against the one wall that parted the room into two halves, the bear was settled on more the side nearer to the wall Bonnie would be residing at when he's in the room. The ursine's gaze fixated on a delicate clasp created by his hand curled around his endeared's wrist; there was just something different about it that had his focus, and that was the protruding wires being tied to a loop, something which the female had instantly slipped over his hand as they settled in for the hour. The latter had been doing the same for two nights now, and only just then, had the action piqued his curiosity.

On the other end, Chica hadn't anything interesting to examine, hence was only staring at the ground, while her head remained rested onto the male's shoulder, more so just near enough to his own head. Much unlike the bear who was intrigued in that hand gesture, she was enjoying the quiet and peacefulness of this moment. It always flared her systems up with an ethereal warmth whenever it'd be a calm time as this, and every time she'd relish it without a limit.