ᘛ Random AF Scenarios # 1 ᘚ

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
( Description is kinda oLd, by the way- )

I don't even know how to describe this-

But, since I haven't been able to write a proper one shot for about .. I dunno ... SeVerAL MoNThs ... Here's stuff from my notes that I DID manage to write, ranging from some being quite recEnt, and others about as old as seven montHs-

These aren't diverse at all, by the way. Just, one of them is a Security Breach one, and one or two being just duCkie, but the others .... EhEh .... Read on and you'll understand what I mean-

A lotta fluff, might be a hint- :^
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

As he did so, the avian gave a slight, quizzical tilt of her head, eyes flickering in concern. She could read the signs of tension present in the depths of the other's gaze, alongside a subtle, silent panic in his form. Yet, she took a few seconds to be assured it was what she'd hunched on, before speaking up, tone soft and questioning.

“You okay...?”

In answer, he just continued to stare, as though his voice had been snatched off of him, and he was living on blatant hope that somebody would absorb the response from his gaze. His brows gave a slightesy twitch, head dipping low by just an inch, as if he'd struggled to recognize her face for a beat.

Eventually, as the mental fog seemed to subside, so did his eyes flash with a newfound emotion. That was something Chica couldn't decipher. She watched him in puzzlement, about to question. Little did she know, right after she'd decide on what to say, the latter would answer all her queries, with just one simple action.

All of a sudden, his shoulders dropped — a faint jerk lowering his frame from its tense position — and an exhale slipped him, before he immediately stepped close. Hands reaching forward, grasping her by the arms, he instantly pulled her towards him, tightening an embrace around her with an ever so silent whimper. He hugged her as if he hadn't seen her in years, like he'd lose her the very second he let go.

Startled by the sudden action, Chica was rendered incapable of reaction. She stood awkwardly at first, not even able to move her arm to hug him back. She was expecting he'd do that, but this quick, that's where she lacked.

Eventually, though, with her optics flickering with empathy, a faint, wispy sigh escaped her, right arm lifting to rest against his back, pressing him close — as much as that'd be possible, anyway. For a while, no words were let out. The answers mingled with the silence, ones that she was equipped to catch. In no time, her voice unveiled the quiet shroud, being yet too low for it to reach anything but the other's ears.

“Eyes close .. Don't look at them,” She spoke gently, attempting to shed the light on the path to tranquil. She didn't know if he bothered to hear her, she just cared to help; to guide him through this predicament of his.

Few moments of nothing besides a subtle decline in his trembling later, she gave a light chuckle to lift the mood of the surroundings. In an effort to comfort, she joked, or tried with it, at least, muttering a soft, “Leave those posters alone, will you? Or they'll blush the next time.”

No laughter evoked, but she was expecting that, which is why it didn't make her feel awkward. Instead, she noticed how the lights in the space seemed to dim to a warmer hue. Maybe it was just an illusion because of her methods to relax him bearing fruit, but nonetheless, being someone that admired lights, it was truly a pleasant sight.