ᘛ Narrow escapes ... ᘚ

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
The Withered animatronics
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Story prompt :
Everyone has been transported to this strange factory. However, whatever happens ends up in splitting the two groups from one another. Now, the problem is, while searching for the plastics, the four ( and JJ ) come to realize the place is way more than it seems, and without a warning a portion of it collapses at a dire moment, leading the three boys splitting from Chica and the balloon girl. Luckily, they manage to find a second route, which requires power, and .. most of the electricity hath gone out, so, here we start from where they finally, after hours of work get to reboot the power ...

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

... After hours of tiresome effort, the latch was finally shoved down; dim lighting flickered on in the entire room, and the halls outside, falling onto the unreflective surfaces of their half-metal frames, shimmering over the exposed insides of their endos.

As the place finally illuminated, Bonnie's sight returned, and he found himself blankly staring at his pirate companion, who in turn was looking over at the bear with whose assistance the two of them had managed to push that thing all the way down. Both could notice the sudden flash of joy the ursine's eyes showed for a brief second, before that radiated to the whole of his face and he'd dropped his hand. Stepping back from that, he then muttered a half ecstatic, "We- ...we did it .." he stifled a laugh under a scoff. "We finally moved it .."

A wave of silence persisted between the other two males as they witnessed their leader gradually act like that crazed villain who'd finally taken over the world, gazes flitting from him to one another---where Foxy's exhibited concern regarding the boss possibly having lost his mind, while Bonnie's was just .. Bonnie's. In reality this wasn't at all the case, and Freddy had not lost his mind. He was just a few pieces of debris and machinery away from reaching to something he and the group had been working on for so long without a break, and he just, couldn't hold in that relief.

Finally, his chuckles grew more prominent, almost close to sounding like short cries of happiness as he'd spun around to face the other two, jerking his hand in direction of that pathetic power source as he eccentrically exclaimed, "We're finally one more step closer!"

Out of character this was, for sure. He exhibits joy a lot of times. However, it's never the case that he'd look like a mad man while expressing such an emotion. Right then though, it was coming out in a form you'd label as the Foxy way of showing that euphoric feeling, and he wasn't realizing it to regain a composed state, not even in the slightest way. So much so, he had the vulpine himself concerned after all.

Though, this expressiveness could also be from the fact the prior happenings had left them all way behind what they were supposed to be doing. Instead of reuniting with the rest of the animatronics --- the Toys, basically --- in their hunt for a way outside this hellish factory, they'd split up further by an explosion forcing a wall to collapse between the three boys and the two others that'd been with them, namely Chica and the balloon girl who never leaves her side even when it's necessary. The debris had come with the destruction of most of the ceiling lights, and those that'd remained had shut down from the impact. That's why they'd been here for the past few hours, trying to turn the power on in some way so at least they could properly see---plus, there was a second way around to the area that'd collapsed --- which, Freddy had discovered by stealing a map of the place when they were wandering a while back --- that was only accessible through a gate...a gate that wouldn't open unless electricity existed.