ᘛ tEaseRs ᘚ

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

When you're done with 90% of the 24th chapter but your brain shuts off right towards the end-

Yeeaah, my current headache's all thanks to this- :"b

There I was pLaNning on getting the whole book published by MarcH, and haLf of February hath paSsed without me updating it even oNce-

AnywaY-
Have some tEasErs for the time-
This migHt just be completed by tomorrow ... HopefuLly- :^

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

.  .  .  All motions ceased at one single internal beep of her systems, eyes wide and flooding with shock. She didn't need to blink, so there wasn't even the merest twitch of a lid in the flash of a second. Almost as if it was a movie being played, and she was a character within, paused at the button press of a remote, hands and all frozen right where they were.

The reverberation of the thud the little machine's tossing on the ground emitted quaked her auditory sensors for as long as she stood like that, so loud that it wasn't even acknowledged when her voice box had released the shaky syllables of the cupcake's name, nor even the gruff, “Well .. that's one biting the dust ..” of the culprit of the kill  .  .  .

┈━ ◇ ━┈

.  .  .  Surveying the Dining Hall for longer, sooner her artificial nerves gave her this ... dread, that this all was nowhere near over, leading her form to once again, stiffen. This stance only increased as if the air around turned to ice, when at a third glance, her eyes landed onto the stage, and spotted the whole zone morphing into a black blob, like it'd been tainted by the world's opaquest paint. The blackness didn't stay until there either, I'd tell you, but it gradually spread  .  .  .

┈━ ◇ ━┈

.  .  .  “It's working wonders ... I tell you ...”

As the last of his words concluded his speech, her hearing sensors picked up more sound, that of children's laughter and music. Happy sounds they were, attaching an odd melancholy with her, on the contrary. It earned the response of her optics darting there, and so she found .. the stage yet again, this time with the brighter lights around it indicating it was showtime. A strange, reminiscent aura was all around it, her watching the other two and herself on the very stage, while a few kids stood below, watching the lively miracle of three robotic animals performing for them  .  .  .

┈━ ◇ ━┈

.  .  .  Sooner, a dark purr shoved her back into the realm of panic, the Shadow's figure right behind, while an arm of darkness curling around her torso increased the stiffness and mechanical panting from her voice box, her left with no option but to listen as his restraints were ... tight  .  .  .

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇