ᘛ Golden . . . ᘚ

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Golden Freddy Fazbear
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Yesterday, I was listening to another old song, and realized the theme of that pretty much suited good old Golden Freddy here, aand hence the idea of an origin story it was.

It might be a tAD rushed bcuz I wrote this like, in a couple hourS-¿

FactFaCt before we proceed so there's no chances of confusion -
Golden Freddy himself is an earlier build of Freddy Fazbear that didn't make it to the main band because he was GoldeN, and the company only after manufacturing him acknowledged he looked more like a Fredbear 2.0, which they didn't want, because they didn't like the idea of a consistent reminder of the infamous Bite of '83, thus he was put in storage, and his brown variant was titled the actual Freddy Fazbear.

He's also the last of the springlock suit animatronics, and none except William Afton ever used him.

Golden Freddy's consciousness, on the other hand, is the result of the Marionette's out of control abilities, about which you'll read below.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Parts & Service ...

The only place she could think of as 'safe' at the moment. Slamming through the rickety door, she would've almost broken it as a whole had the last of the hinges of that door not resisted falling apart. Nobody could say she was an animatronic right then; she'd been programmed so delicately that the creator had even assured the sounds of pants and cries could be realistic, or ... it was because of the entity inside her.

Whatever was the case, she didn't care, she was only aware of the overbearing feeling her senses had been bestowed with; a panic that was swirling her into its monstrous hold, slowly, slowly, then fast .. She was terrified.

The door behind her shut itself without any visible force, whilst she examined the half dark room she stood in. Arms crossed over her chest, face unable to show any other emotion besides the permanent happy face it always had been---yet a strange, wild fear in her eyesockets couldn't be ignored.

As she stepped further in, the nearby boxes and tools underwent some sort of spell, that they all abruptly defied all laws of physics and gravity, and began floating in the air all around her. She tensed at the sight, staring at those like a child encountering a nightmare. Wanting to shove them back on the ground, she at first just slowly went over to one of those, and grasped it, before placing it down on the flooring.

However, the box had a mind of its own, as it returned to its floating position the second she let go of it. This unnerved her more, and she stumbled away from the direction---or more .. hovered. Her feet had grown unable to touch the floor; no matter what she tried, she'd always be a few inches above the ground. That probably was the main reason to why she'd come here in such a panic in the first place. She didn't have control over herself.

Days prior to ending up like this, she'd first grown to fear she was losing herself, and tonight, tonight she'd been proven right. She couldn't stand like a normal animatronic, couldn't command those boxes to set back in their place. Things were getting out of hand with every passing second.

All of a sudden, she felt as though a sense had crashed down on her like an avalanche, and it wasn't only her internally feeling the effects, she could see them; the boxes and other floating objects had all of a sudden closed in the distance to the point it looked as though they were ready to engage in a fight. The surroundings began blaring a deafening siren along with delving a deep red. It was getting worse.