ᘛ Fun-Fun Freddy makes a dark joke ᘚ

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Funtime Freddy & Funtime Foxy
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

I've been gone for the longest time, I know. But, that's because I couldn't bring myself to write. My motivation and lack of time have teamed up together to keep me from doing anything productive-

Enough about me tho-

A side headcanon-
Fun-Fun fox and Fun-Fun Fred are best friends, and for the most part, Foxy always joins in the bear's stupid, mindless prAnk ventures, but everyone has a limit, aaand .. you'll see Fun bear kinda crossed it in this one- <:b

It's short, and kinda just writing practice more than something with actual eFfort, soo-

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Thud thud thud

The fourth time the door had been knocked at, a hasty signal commanding him to quicken his pace. The remnants of the sound hung heavy in the air, leaving distant shadows to whisper the urgency to move in his conscience.

In response to the frenzied murmurs, an agitated wag of a pink-tipped tail accompanied a grunt. Faint light reflected off its sleek metallic surface with the movement, an electric swish having been created in the atmosphere. He could feel the growing impatience of the presence behind that door seeping into his core, but he was used to taking his time with things, so he didn't bother.

Fifth knock.

Finally, a huff was heaved, and he straightened up, deadpanning at the mirror he was working with. The door wasn't too far, and he could see it from the reflective surface, standing still behind the identical figure of his own.

After a few seconds of bated anticipation, Foxy turned around, starting over to the door. He was quick to intercept right in the middle of the sixth series of knocks, twisting the knob and swinging the door open. There, standing in stark contrast to a vast black backdrop, was the face of the one that'd intruded his peace, his purple and white exterior accentuated by the glow of his piercing, steel blue eyes.

Foxy watched him silently, expressions flat and unassuming. He could read the glint of mischief flickering in the bear's gaze, despite the glare he was passing him for taking so long to open the door. Freddy was never good at hiding his emotions.

The long stretch of silence between them was eventually broken by the ursine himself. Without looking, Foxy had noticed the faint index-finger tap he'd given to his handless arm as he spoke, trying his hardest to sound serious.

“What took you so lo---ooong, ey? Too busy da-----aaaaating yourself?”

The fox flicked an ear, his tail filling in for the lack of facial expression as it took a double twitch behind him. He tipped his head sideways when he had a rebuttal, and already, it was obvious Foxy was better at faking the serious demeanor.

“Was doing something more important than opening doors for mad circus bears,”

Silence.

Realizing he'd lost already with the intense staring competition that'd followed, Funtime Freddy couldn't hold himself in any longer, and had quickly adopted the behavior that suited his high-pitched, manic voice better. He gave a cackle at first, halting with a screeching crackle blasting from his voice-box. It'd sounded painful, but he seemed fine. Not even flinching.