44 💔 EXECUTION💔

[All pictures, images, are fictitious and imaginary, downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators. And the story, names, pictures everything are completely fictional not related to any person living or dead.]

Sean touched Perth's face gently and screamed aloud.

"Son, please open your eyes. For God's sake open your eyes. I can't, I can't deal with this. No not this time. "

Yibo took Sean in his arms.

"Yibo, ask him to get yp Yibo. Yibo please. "

"Sean, I am sorry. "

"Yibo my son, our son, Yibo."

"He's no more Sean, am sorry. "

"Yibo, kill me too. I can't take this pain. Kill me Yibo. I can't live without my lion cub. Kill me. Let me go. "

"No, Sean you can't say like that. You have Shiying, Jichong, Tanya, Bai Shu, me.. We all to live for Sean. Let him go. His timing was this much only. Sean... Sean. "

Sean fainted. Yibo carried him to his chamber and took care of him all night. Shortly he got news that Saint had got premature labour pain and gave birth to an Alpha daughter. Yibo smiled. He was happy. Daughter or son, atleast his son's one reminder was there.

🧡❤🧡❤🧡❤🧡❤🧡❤🧡❤🧡❤

Sean and Yibo stood on the balcony of their palace with Sean leaning on Yibo's shoulder. Everything changed after Perth's death. The relationship of ego changed to mature, peaceful and understanding one. 7 years have passed to that incident. Due to their being born with soul beast they never aged physically. Though agewise Yibo was 400 plus and Sean was in his 40s. But they looked like both in their 18s.

By now everyone of their children had become father

By now everyone of their children had become father. And mother even. And, Bai Shu had turned 12. He was adorable and shrewd like Sean. And sweetheart of all his brothers. Especially Zijun.