39. ♠️SEAN♦️ & ♦️JILI🖤

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💔🖤💔

"Ben Hurrem sultan!!!!"
"Desturrr!!! Kosem sultan hazretleri!! "

Me annoying author using these quite often, even while answering calls. Everyone getting irritated. Telling me crazy witch. I am telling them am crazy and by the end will make all of you insane.... 😜😜😜😜😜😜
Now to the story. Enough chit chats.
💔💔

"Ask for forgiveness, apologies... "

"Excuse me!! "

"Apologies for everything you did, apologies for trying to ruin my life, trying to harm my husband, my alpha Wazir Song Li Bowen, apologies!! Apologies.... No!!! Actually, also repent for pushing Mother Empress Yu to her doom... APOLOGIES!! "

Omega Ji Li screamed at Sean. He couldn't stand him, he just felt like strangulating Sean right there.. Sean sighed deeply and looked at Fanxing. Fanxing nodded and took the children away from the Empress's chamber.

Sean looked up slowly, and stared coldly at His Grace Song Wang Jili and Prime lady Meng Ziyi alongside His Grace Wang Meng Zanjin, who had accompanied Ji Li to his chamber. He then looked down for a second and sighed deep. Then looked up again with a polite smile...

"So, how are you doing, His Grace.. "

"You heard me, APOLOGIES... NOW!! "

"Your Grace, I understand your present state of mind. You got a lot of shocks, sorrows in life, a lot happened in your life. I truly understand, so I advice you to go and take rest, or even better, go away somewhere for a while, for fresh air and fresh memories... I guess.. "

"Are you making fun of me!?! "

"I wouldn't dare, Your Grace. I am only concerned about your health, your present state of mind and heart... After all, betrayal is a big trauma andd.....takes years to come in terms with... "

"How dare you talk to His Grace Song Wang Jili like that, Xiao Xian!?! "

"Sean... Empress Wang Sean Xian... Hurts!!! Isn't it, Prime lady.. After all, all your life, you and your family took the tittle granted for yourself. And now, that the real mate of the Emperor, the deserving one, has got the Empress tittle, it hurts to accept it, address it. I understand. But next time, you dare call me by anything except my proper tittle, I will make sure you get punished for it, by His Highness himself... "

Meng Ziyi fumed. Jili looked back.

"Leave us alone.. "

Jili said.

"But.. "

Zanjin interfered.

"I said leave us alone!! "

Jili said, cutting Zanjin in the midst.. Both Meng Twins sighed and bowed and left. After they left, Jili went very close to Sean and chuckled mockingly...