2 ❤FATED❣️ MATE❤

🔴🟠🟡🟢🔵🟣💚🟣🔵🟢🟡🟠🔴

All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🟢💜💙💚💛🧡❤

An unconscious XIAN was brought in the ROYAL HAREM, where an Eunuch Medic stood waiting.

Other than Omegas, Eunuchs males & Transgender males/females were the only people permitted to enter Royal Harem, regardless of being Alpha or Beta Males, cause they were Sexually Inactive

And were recommended for Guarding, Maintaining, cleaning, Treating, Interacting and Taking Care of the Royal Harem concubines/occupiers of EMPEROR WANG YIBO....

Some Alpha/Beta males were made specifically sexually disabled for lifetime, by removing their testicles via operation

Some Alpha/Beta males were made specifically sexually disabled for lifetime, by removing their testicles via operation. These were mostly captured war prisoners from kingdoms that dared to rebel or wage war against WANG EMPIRE and obviously lost the battle.

The captured Alphas, mostly belonging to the Royal family of the lost kingdom, were then made disabled sexually for life via some surgery, as punishment and sent to prison. And if and when they apologized and vowed to be loyal to the WANG EMPIRE, they were freed and appointed as guards, like HE PENG, for specially serving EMPEROR'S Royal Harem.

Some volunteered too, and those who volunteered to do it, did it to gain high power, position and money in palace, by being related to WANG EMPIRE HAREM and likewise. Because, anyone, in anyway acquainted to the Royals naturally gained respect and fear too from the other common ones.

And some other males, born as transgenders, that weren't sexually capable were choosen as well, to serve the EMPEROR'S ROYAL HAREM and it's occupiers.

XIAN was brought inside the Royal Harem and laid down on an empty Royal Tub.

Just then, IMPERIAL DUTCHESS WANG MENG ZANJIN came and sat nearby.