Ch.21 Wedding

Today was the wedding Lilly and Madison was helping me getting ready I was freaking out. They had knee lank black dresses and flats. They were my brides mades. I had a dress that went down to the floor and had lace. My hair was curled and I had black eye shadow, and mascara, with black eye liner. Michael was going to walk me down. The family's was Abnegation, Erudite, and some Dauntless. "It's time" Michael said. I started to shake and I walked to Michael he had a full black suit. "Calm down Jade" Michael said. I took a deep breath and then let it out. Everyone was in there it was now just me and Michael walking down. The music started and we walked in I looked at Eric and he had a big smile and then I could see tears in his eyes then I started to have tears. I looked at Michael and he smiled and then nudged me and nodded over and I looked at mom se was smiling and had tears. I smiled and thought just stay calm. Once we got there Michael said some funny stuff like what we used to do then walked and sat by our mom. I walked up to Eric and we stared into each other's eyes. Then it got to the part of "I do". Once we said "I do" we kissed and then ran out. When I saw the motorcycle I laughed and we hopped on and drove off then our family and friends came in the pit. Once every one was in Eric and I said some thing about good and bad things since we have known each other. Then Eric said "LETS PARTY". I went to my mom and we hugged and then Eric brought me to his parents and I met them his mom was really nice and sweet and his dad was like Eric so that's how I know why Eric is tuff. Then each of our parents met each other. Logan, Calum, and Luke was there to. Once the party was over Michael had a big talk to Eric since Michael is a protective brother. Once they were down me and Eric went to his apartment and just slept. We woke up and went to breakfast. "We have some news" Max said. He nodded at us and we walked up to the balcony. Eric said "to the people that didn't know Jade and I got married last night" there was cheers and yelling. We kissed and that's when it went bad.