Ch.15 Party

A week after training there was a party so I got a dress, leather jacket, heels, earrings. (the picture above). So I headed to the pit and I see Michael, Luke, and Calum. Michael waves me over and we all dance and talk. Calum is doing fine since the killing. I got a coke and ran into someone "watch were your going for the hundredth time" Eric said. "Sorry" I said, "well you look great tonight" he said. "You look great tonight too". He had black jeans with combat boots, and a v-neck t-shirt and leather jacket. I lost Michael, Luke, and Calum in all of the people so I stayed by Eric. "So you wanna get matching tattoos" Eric asked, "sure" I said. So we walked over to the tattoo parlor and looked and we found a Dauntless symbol that was split in half so we got that on our arm and when we put our arms together they hook. Once were done we went back we danced and then we heard that someone jumped the chasm so we ran to the chasm and found Josh being pulled up. Many gasped and crying. I was shocked even though I barley knew him he was so kind. He always felt bad hurting people but he was strong. We all went back to the party and it was mostly quiet I sat there just thinking why he jumped so I went to Logan because they were good friends. I ran to Logan's apartment and I knocked and then he said "come in" it sounded like he was crying when I walked in he was on the couch crying. I sat next to him and calmed him down he was resting his head on my shoulder and I had my arm around him. Then I pulled him in a hug and we hugged for a few minutes. I led him to his bedroom and then I walked out and then he told me to come and sleep with him. He gave me a t-shirt and shorts to change in so I did and crawled in bed with him he said "hopefully Eric doesn't find out your hear", "he won't I told him I would talk to you and then go to bed". He turned over and wrapped his arm around my stomach. Then we fell asleep.