Ch.17 Training Initiate's

So Eric and I went to wake up the Initiate's and we both had a medal pipe and on the count of three we started to bang the pipe on the rail. All of them jumped and sat up quickly. "You are all going to get a head rush if you sit up that fast, now get up and eat training starts in 20 minutes. Then we walked to breakfast, rods was pancakes and bacon. After we ate we went to the training room.

Once all of the Initiate's get there we start. "Today we will be throwing knives" said Four. Every one got knives and put them in their pockets and started throwing. I went to the Candor boy and spread his feet farther apart and brought his arm back a little and said "you did the same thing I did when I was training" he turned to me and smirked. I walked over to Eric and said "Candor boy did the same thing I did when I started throwing knives" and Eric laughed quiet so no one would hear him. "Lunch break then you have the day to yourself" Four said.

We head to lunch and its burgers. Michael's job is doing tattoos and piercings, Logan is a day guard, Madison works in the control room, Calum is a day guard, Lilly is at the fence , and Luke works in the control room. After we ate I walked out and someone grabbed my arm it was the Candor boy, "what do you want Candor" I said in and annoyed voice. "First my name is Peter and second will you be my girl friend", "NO I won't be your girl friend, I already have a boy friend" I said. Then he held a gun up to my head and said "if you don't be my girl friend I will kill you are your boy friend Eric". How does he know me and Eric are together. Then I thought of an idea so I pushed him against the wall and made it look like I was going to kiss him but I punched him in the jaw and then I spin him against the wall and hold his arms behind his back then tied them because I had rope on my pocket. Then I yelled "Eric" then Eric came running down the hall (like in the picture) and said "what happened". "Peter asked me to be his girl friend and I said I have a boy friend then he pointed a gun at my head then I tricked him and pinned him against the wall" I said. "Just because you said no and that your with me he pointed a gun at you", "yep" I said popping the p out. Eric smirked and yelled for Logan and Calum to take him to the infirmary. When they came I was happy to see them because I haven't seen them all day since of our jobs. I smiled at them and they smiled back. Eric asked me if I was hurt. And I said "do I look hurt" he smirked and said "did you walk up to the gun", "no I couldn't because he had it against my head already" I said in a whiny voice. Eric smiled and took my hand and we walked our tattoos hooked and then Michael came and saw our arm and said "awesome tattoo" we both smiled. "Hey Michael why do you have ink all over you" I asked, "the ink exploded when I was getting it ready" Eric and I laughed so hard and then Michael said "since you guys are laughing help me clean the mess up" so we followed Michael. When we got to the tattoo parlor there was ink every were. Eric and I started laughing aging and Michael had a mad annoyed face and handed us sponges and soapy water. Hours later all the ink was gone and I asked if he still had ink. "I still have ink it was just one packet that exploded even though it looks like a hole box of ink. Eric and I was surprised, "so Mikey can I get a tattoo", "sure for my little sister" he said "your just older than me by about 3 minutes" I said. Eric laughed and I glared at him then he stopped and asked what I'm getting. "A dragon" I said. "Where do you want it" Michael asked "on the right side of my stomach". "Okay let's get started" Michael said I smiled and laid on the table. He started it and Eric walked around and looked at the tattoo designs. Two hours later Michael was done and gave me lotion and bandage it up. I gave him a hug and said "try not to explode ink aging" he smiled and smacked my arm. Then Eric asked Michael "why do you have a kitten on your arm", "first I love kittens and second it's so punk rock". Eric laughed and I said "he is very punk rock" Michael dyed his hair reverse skunk. Then Eric and I walked off to our apartments. "Eric do you hear that screaming", he waited a second and said "yeah why". "It's sounds like Logan" I started sprinting to Logan's apartment and Eric followed me. Luckily the door was unlocked and I ran in and ran into Logan's room and saw that he was screaming from a nightmare so I waked him up and then he looked at me and just layers his head in my neck and then hugged him we just sat on his bed and I let him cry. Then Eric came in panting and I mouthed "nightmare" he nodded and looked a little jealous. I rubbed circles on Logan's back to calm him. When he sat up his eyes were red and puffy. Eric was sitting on the floor staring at us. "It was a dream of the people I care and love getting killed and I couldn't save them" I pulled him in a hug and and said "it was just a dream". Then Logan saw Eric and freaked out, "calm down he's not going to hurt you" then he relaxed. "Why does everyone think I'm going to hurt them" Eric said. "Because your a tuff, mean, and strong leader" I said in a duh voice and Logan laughed and Eric glared so Logan pulled the sheets above his head and we laughed. Logan whispered in my ear "will you stay with me because you were in my dream I thought I really lost you", I nodded and looked at Eric he had a suspicious face. "I'm going to talk to Eric if I can stay if not then I'm going to head back and then come back here okay", "okay". I nodded Eric to come into the living room with me and he got up and followed me. "Logan was wondering if I could stay here because I was one of the people that got killed in his dream. Eric sighed and said "sure", I walked into Logan's room and said I'm going to grab my pajamas he nodded and Eric walked me to my apartment and then gave me a kiss and left I got my pajamas on and went over to Logan's and then fell asleep with is arm around my stomach.