Ch.9 Fears

The next day we did our fears agin when I was called in I was the last one agin. I was nerves and scared about Eric because of his brother in my fears. I said "don't stop my fear simulation today" he said "okay" in a worried voice. He injected the serum and said "good luck", then I was out.

So I was doing the dishes and he said "say good bye to your family" I walked into the living room and said good bye then walked out next scene I was in a abandon town with my family and there was a weird thing that started to kill my family I screamed at it but some reason I couldn't move but after it killed my family it came after me and jumped on me. Then I woke up screaming.

"It's okay your done" Eric said and was hugging him, I always love his hugs they were soft but strong at the same time. "You did great Jade" Eric said as we walked to the cafeteria. We split up when we walked there. I sat next to Logan and then Calum came and sat next to me. "Hey Jade" Calum and Logan said at the same time, they looked at each other and laughed. "So Jade how is your neck" Calum whispered, "good the scar was gone when Michael and me were walking back" , "really can I look" he said. "Sure" I said, I tilted my head and moved my shirt a little and he said "wow that healed up fast" and laughed. Eric walked in the cafeteria and gave me a worried confused look. Once we were done eating lunch we went to training.

"So today we will be shooting guns" Four said. So we got to choose what gun we wanted I got a rifle when they showed us how to stand and hold a gun then we began. When I shot it shot me back words and almost fell, "jeez this gun is strong" I whispered. "What did you say" Four said. "How strong this gun is" I said, he took the gun from my hands and pointed it at me, I gasped and took a step towered Four, now the gun is against my head. Then Eric saw that I stepped up to Four. Eric ran up and hit the gun out of Fours hands. "Were you going to shoot Jade", "yeah you gotta problem with that" Four said. "I do, gotta problem with that" Eric said in a deep voice, "Well she stepped up to the gun any ways" Four said in a duh voice. Then Eric punched him in the head and he fell unconscious, "Logan, Josh take Four to the infirmary now". They took Four to the infirmary, "okay we're done for the day" Eric said. We were walking out but then someone grabbed my arm I sighed and turned to see Eric, "so you stepped up to the gun, are you crazy" Eric said in almost yelling voice. Then he dragged me to his apartment once we got in he told me to sit on the couch so I did. "So I saw you were sitting next to Calum today at lunch, why", "because we know each other" I said. "Well don't go near him or Ashton and Luke they all are very bad" he said, "well Luke isn't" I said in a proud voice. He growled and then walked to his bedroom I sat on the couch and then Eric came out with bloody hands, I gasped and said "what did you do Eric", "punched the punching bags then the wall". I went to the bathroom and found the medical kit then went back in the living room and told him to sit down so he sat on the couch and I got on my knees and took his hand and wiped all the blood off then took the cleaning medicine and told him "its gonna sting" when I put some on he growled and clenched. Then I bandaged him up, "done, now get some sleep" he smiled and said "night", "night" I said then walked out. I tiptoed once I got to the dorms and then got in bed.