Ch.2 Dauntless

So after I jumped Michael was after me Four helped us down. After every one was down Four said " Hey I'm Four" "Four like the number" a Erudite girl asked, "exactly like the number" Four said "what happened 1 2 3 was taken" said the girl "what's your name" Four asked "Madison" "okay, well Madison the first lesson you learn from me is to keep your mouth shut, you got that" said Four "yes said Madison. "Okay Dauntless born go with Lauren, transfers stay with me, okay go"said Four. Me and Michael stayed close Four showed u s were we are going to sleep and then around Dauntless we got into the Dauntless clothes and went to lunch me and Michael sat with each other but sat near Four. The Amity girl sat by us and said "hi I'm Lilly" I said " hey I'm Jade and this is my brother Michael, it's nice to meet you", "nice to meet you to" Lilly said, Madison and the other Erudite boy sat with us and we greeted each other and the boy was Brandon, then came the Candor boy and his name was Drew. We started to talk about our factions we used to be in but then Four interrupted us. He said " I don't need to hear your other factions your Dauntless now". I asked him "were you a transfer too" "are you serous" he said, "yes" I said "carful" he said. " Four aren't you going to introduce me to the first jumper" Eric said "sure" Four said, Eric took a set between me and Four, "well this is Jade ", "Jade this is Eric one of our leaders" I smiled and shook his hand. I told him "the jump wasn't that long" he smirked and said "do you have a family member here", "yes I do", I tapped Michael's shoulder and said "Eric this is Michael","Michael this is Eric" they shook hands and then I told Eric that he was my brother. He said "well I guess you too can't fight against each other but you could practice with each other" I said "if we fight against each other we will just laugh" and Michael agreed. "Well I got to go so see ya around Jade" Eric said smiling. "See ya Eric". " You might want to stay away from Eric" said Four.