Ch.14 Killing

Ashton woke up so we all went to go see Ashton. He was in a bed were he was strapped from his ankles wrist and stomach. Calum said "sorry Ashton but we have to kill you because you attacked me and you almost killed me and Jade". "Did you make up the deal for killing me" Ashton asked, "no Luke did and after I woke up he talked to me about it and I agreed" Calum said. "Um can me and Ashton talk and can you undo his wrist please" Calum asked "sure but I have to stay, so if Ashton try's to kill you" Eric said, "okay" Calum said. So we went out of the room.

Eric's POV.

So the other people went out I untied Ashton wrist and stood by the door Calum and Ashton talked for a while then Ashton said sorry about one hundred times and then he cried and Calum cried. Then Calum and Ashton hugged and Ashton said "well how are you going to kill me" I said "with a serum" they both nodded. "Um Eric can all of them come in and you don't have to tie my wrist I will control myself", "you promise you won't kill any one" I said. "Promise" Ashton said so I opened the door and they came in.

Jade's POV.

So we all came in Ashton's wrist were undone and I calmed myself when I saw that. "Guys I'm so sorry for what I've done to you" Ashton said. Eric got the serum and said "in one minute you will die" Luke went over to say good bye to Ashton and every one else, Luke, Michael and I went over to Calum. Ashton laid in the bed with tears in his eyes Calum had tears and Luke Michael and I had tears he didn't have many friends it was just Calum, Luke, Michael, and I. Eric walked over to Ashton and said "you were always a good guy and was strong, smart, and good to all of your friends I know this is hard for you and every one in this room, but best of all you never gave up on anything" Ashton smiled and said "thank you for every thing", Logan said "even though I barley knew you I heard great thing from Calum about you" I motioned Logan to come by me. "You ready" Eric asked, "yep" Ashton said. Eric injected the serum into Ashton and we started to cry Ashton last word were" be strong my friends" then he was out. Calum was balling and screaming. I gave Calum a big hug then went to Eric. I gave Eric a hug and then Eric started to cry he didn't care if the others were watching him cry he was just in pain. I asked Eric "were are we going to put Ashton's body", " we are going to burry him". We kept hugging after everyone left Calum was still there and I went to him "hey Calum why don't I take you to your apartment and watch one of Ashton's favorite movies" he said "sure that would be great". So we walked to Calum's apartment and we sat on the couch. Calum said "I'm sorry what I did to you that night", "it's okay that was the past" he hugged me and then got Ashton's favorite movie. It was "Pursuit of Happiness" so we watched it. And then Calum went to bed and I went to my apartment since now we have our own apartment.