Eight

Pinaupo kami isa-isa at pinauna kong umupo si Arah. Nakita ko kung paano niya rin ako nilagyan ng space sa tabi niya para magkatabi kaming dalawa sa hapag-kainan.

I saw how some of the girls looked at me with judgy eyes, they're looking at me from head to toes.

"Don't mind them, they are just jealous of how pretty you are." Arah whispered to me so I smiled at her.

"Maybe they are jealous because I'm friend with the most gorgeous girl in this room." I smiled when I saw her blush a little and we both laughed.

"Wait until you see the real princesses and the prince. They are like the most beautiful family you will ever seen!" She said with joy in her voice. Now I'm excited to see the family she is talking about.

We all stood up when a man in his black suit entered the room and announced that the royal family is coming. Their arrival are so perfect and they all looked powerful. They are the family you don't want to mess up with.

The king are in his late 30s and wearing a all black suit that complemented his blue eyes and brown hair. The queen is wearing a beautiful green dress that has thin sleeves and her hair is tied up to a messy bun that also complemented her eyes and cheeks.

The third person to enter the dining area is a man in his early 20s wearing a white tuxedo holding the little Princess Kamilla in his hands who's wearing a pink puffy dress and a tiara that makes her hair so cute since it is naturally curly. I watched how she looked at the crowd trying to find someone and when we locked eyes, she smiled and waved at me so I waved back but her brother noticed it and also looked at me so I stopped waving and so as the princess.

"I'm so jealous." Arah whispered. I laughed and told her to be quiet, baka kasi mahuli kaming nagtatawanan dito eh nasa harap pa naman namin ang royal fam, baka palabasin kami sa di oras niyan.

A two princesses entered the room and the atmosphere changed, it became majestic because of how beautiful and perfect they move and act. The older princess is wearing a light blue puffy sleeve dress and she partnered it with a pony tail and a bow while the other princess is wearing a white dress and has a curly hair. She looks like she can eat someone up because that's how scary she looks like but still, she looks beautiful in her white dress with slit, it enlightened her long legs that made her whole outfit perfect. 

They told us to sit down so we did what they said. Nilibot ko ang tingin ko at lahat sila ay maayos na nakaupo habang tuwid na tuwid ang mga likod na hindi nagsasalita kaya yun din ang ginawa ko. 

"How's your day, girls?" We all looked at the King nung nagsalita siya. He's now looking at us and so is his family. Nakakakaba naman to. 

Isa-isa na sila nagsalita simula sa pinakadulong babae.

"It was wonderful, King. Thank you for making us to that, looking forward for more things like that in the future." The girl wearing a gorgeus white and black dress sitting at the edge of the table near the King said. They did something? Geez, wala akong idea sa kung anong ginawa nila. 

"It was so fun, Your Majesty. They let us go everywhere we want to go and it was one of the days that are special for us since the day we arrived here." A blond girl said and even used her puppy eyes. What the heck? I can't help my face expression from doing the face whenever I feel cringe. And when I changed the direction of my eyes, I saw how the second to the youngest princess are looking at me. I also looked at her and then she gave up and broke the eye-contact. How long has she been looking at me?

Arah was also done telling how her day went and now is my turn. I don't know what to say since this day is one of the most traumatic day I ever had. First, I've been kidnapped and was put in a vehicle full of men I don't know and I was forced to stay in a plane that was going somewhere I have no idea where. Second, I wasn't allowed to talk to or to contact my family which is super hard for me because I know how worried they are to me now that I have no contact to any of them. Third, I'm now surrounded by powerful people in this whole place and was being asked of how my day went. Fuck this life.